Golden LOVE Black and White photos. Black and White Sunday Hop is our favorite.
We are guilty of breaking the rule several times (4 times).
Mom said that she has good reason for it …
Here are the 4 Black and White photos we previously posted with splash of colors.
Many of you liked it especially last week’s May mini-Red Flowers.
Also, many of you asked how it was done. On the above photos, 2 were done with a simple camera setting and 2 were done through Photoshop. Can you guess which photos?
My mom’s camera has a photo effect setting wherein you can take a black n white photo with a partial color isolation (of yellow, green, red or blue). Check your camera and give it a try.
Another option is to use a photo editing program such as Photoshop.
Don’t have Photoshop?
There are many photo editing programs available on the web.
Our favorite is PicMonkey, it’s free and you don’t need to register to use the program.
Follow these Steps to Add Splash of Colors on Your Black and White Photos
1) Go to PicMonkey.com
2) Upload your color photo by selecting Edit A Photo.
6) Make sure ORIGINAL is selected. Select which part of your photo you want to add color(s). Adjust the brush size as needed.
* If you make a mistake or colored something you did not want, select EFFECT on the Paint Menu. Go over the mistake color and adjust the brush size if needed.
* To be precise, use of the zoom option/indicator located below on the right hand side.
7) When you are done, click Apply and Save your photo.
Lots of Golden L♥VE n Woofs
I’m Joining Black & White Sunday blog hop hosted by My Life in Blog Years,
Dachshund Nola and You Did What With Your Weiner.
For sure we broke another rule of Black and White Sunday Hop by doing this tutorial post.
Hope you enjoyed it and if you have any questions just send us an email.
Have a FUN Sunday!