How’s Your Mornings With Your Dog?

SugarBIGmorningyawn

WOOF! You Had ME at BACON

Every Day w/ Rachael Ray + Sugar

Golden Thanks,  as a gift Golden Woofs was provided a subscription of Every Day w/ Rachael Ray magazine. Next month, we will feature the Luck of Irish Oatmeal (for dogs) recipe featured on March edition, page 118.

Our favorite Rachael Ray’s recipe is the K9 MeatBalls.
Click Here to check out our previous post.

Comments

1. says

What a wonderful way to start the morning, Sugar! =) My babies think I’m a little slow in the morning, but they forgive me. Having a dog/dogs is a pretty great way to wake up! =D

2. says

Sugar mornings w my Madi are an adventure. She sits by my left arm while i eat. I use my left had as a buffer between Madi and my Cheerios w bananas, She tests her head on my left wrist waiting for a stray Cheerio.
    Hugs mom to Madi

3. says

Did I see BACON??? I think I can smell it!
    Mornings with mom: She lets me out to do my morning business. Then she feeds me. Then I climb on the couch to sit with her and brofur so that I can get some petting from her while they eat breakfast and watch PBS kids shows. Then when it’s time to leave, my brofur will give me 2 tummy yummies and he will give me hugs.

June

4. MadSnapper says

I can tell you Jake and Baby do not have their own mug with photo and don’t know how to read magazines… you look adorable.

5. says

BOL Sugar! You look so cute with your morning coffee and magazine. Is that before or after your yoga? The Irish Oatmeal sounds delish! I will definitely need that recipe. We love oatmeal here!
    *Cairn cuddles* for a happy (and warm) Wednesday.
    Oz

6. says

Mornings in my house definitely don’t look like that! ha!
    My mornings consist of 3 huskies and 2 children following me around the house until I feed them! hehe!
    Have a PAWsome day!
    ((husky hugz))
    frum our pack at love is being owned by a husky

7. Dugan says

My Mom goes to work very early so we don’t have much time together in the mornings, but I think I will suggest that she read me a story about bacon before she leaves for work :-)

8. CharleyChops says

I love mornings, my Mummy wake sme up early and gives me a big cuddle in my basket, then she goes in the kitchen and starts preparing breakfast for my non-fur family :-) After a few minutes I get up and join her :-) Once all the family are out of the house we head out too, for a long walk in the countryside surrounding our village BOL!! Mornings are just so Golden-tastic BOL!

9. says

I love my mornings, which start with my dad tickles me and my mom kiss me. Then my dad – yes my dad – prepare the breakfast for me and mom.

10. says

Meatballs, yeah, but all that bacon is looking pretty good! Gracie gets up with her Dad at 4:30am, goes outside and has breakfast (along with all the kitties), then…like a smart dog…goes back to bed after awhile with Mom!

11. says

Sugar always makes us smile! Your photos are so beautiful and always capture so much love. This post reminds me how happy I am that I became a morning person because that quiet time with the family (that means pets!) is the best!!!

12. says

Hi Sugar, This looks like a wonderful way to start the day! I didn’t realize that Rachel’s mag had recipes for dogs too. I like the idea of your Oatmeal recipe that is coming up next month. You are just the best to share with us!
    Hope you are getting some sunshine in your neck of the woods.
    Wags,
    Noreen & Hunter

13. says

The first thing I do in the morning is check emails. Maya and Pierson usually lay at my feet under my desk. They aren’t allowed to have any coffee, though. 😉