Cat Photobomb | Black Cat Appreciation Day

CAT PhotobombSugar was photobombed by her cat bfff Winston. Winston is not a black cat. His brother Maynard is a black cat and we are featuring him in honor of Black Cat Appreciation Day.

Black Cat Appreciation Day
nolasugar_bwbadge_pm

Golden Happy to co-host Black n White Sunday Blog Hop with Dachshund Nola. Have a PAWsome FUN Sunday!

Comments

1. says

Hey! We were not aware that Sugar had kitty friends either! Both Maynard and Winston are beautiful cats!! We have a black cat that lives next door…but he is not all black..he has some white on his paw!

2. says

I used to have a black cat many, many years ago. He was a real character. I’m sure you don’t mind sharing the limelight just this once Sugar … not that Winston gave you any choice ;)

3. says

Well Winston got you there Sugar! We have lots of cats where we live but no black ones. Luckily Tara ignores them.

4. says

We did not know there was a black cat appreciation day. Noel wants to know if there is a white cat one for here, and a gray and white one for Nine, and a calli one for Stella. I think you’ll start a riot at the zoo if there is not one for everyone. Have a great sunday with your cat family.

5. Frankie and Ernie says

We saw a black and White cat the other day… butt it didn’t seem to want to PLAY… Just sayin.

6. says

I wasn’t aware of black cat appreciation day, thanks for sharing that. I love the photobomb, cats are naturals when it comes to that.

7. says

Love to call attention to black furry friends! They so often are overlooked in shelters. Heather and Mr. K have TWO black kitty cousins. Much love, The Scottie Mom.

8. Maynard Jack and Winston says

Sugar – thank you for posting our pictures – yes, Maynard Jack is a black cat, but I am awesome!!!
    Love, Winston

9. says

Sugar probably doesn’t mind sharing the spotlight with her cat BFF Winston. My golden retriever, Savanna, and my very large Maine Coon mixed breed cat, Chessie, often share Savanna’s enormous dog bed together. It’s all good. :)

10. The OP Pack says

Happy Sunday, Maynard – you are very handsome. And so is Winston. And of course, our sweet girl Sugar is simply beautiful.

Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

11. says

Sugar seems oblivious to the furry little photo bomber. We love panfur kitties at our house. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Trackbacks