Do you love sample products?
We’ve partnered with Sampler to bring you Week of Wellness!
This post is sponsored by Sampler. I am being compensated to help spread the word about Week Of Wellness, but Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers.
What is Sampler Week Of Wellness Sampling Event?
Starting Monday, June 13th to Thursday, June 16th, you will have the opportunity to sample wellness products from awesome brands.
How To Participate? RSVP To Win
To participate, you Must RSVP! Click Here to RSVP! This event is hosted by TheSamplerApp Facebook Page starting Wednesday, June 13th. You can only register once, and can do so on a tab installed on the TheSamplerApp Facebook Page.
3 Reasons to RSVP
1. You are entered to win a grand prize basket filled with prizes from the sponsors of the Week Of Wellness Sampling Event.
2. You will have access to the official Week Of Wellness event calendar.
3. You will have a chance to go and “Wish For It” on the product samples you would like to receive. Before a sampling event starts, I highly recommend that you “Wish For It”. In order to do this, I suggest that you team-up with a friend so you can make sure to grant each other’s wishes for the sampler.
Starts on Monday, June 13th to Thursday, June 16th. Each brand will host a sampling event. What’s special about Sampling Event? You can only send product samples to Facebook friends. So if you want a sample, a friend will have to send it to you! That’s why it’s important for you to RSVP and “Wish For It” on the samples.
9 Brands Participating at Week Of Wellness Online Sampling Event
Take Note: The sampling event does not happen on the Brand’s Facebook timeline, but on the Week of Wellness tab or App. All the links are specified below.
1. Numi Organic Tea is a premium, fair trade sustainable company; that specializes in unique and innovative blends of teas such as green, black, white and oolong. Here’s Numi Organic Tea link https://smpl.ly/WOW-NT to join sampling event.
2. The Spice Hunter is known for their all natural and organic spices, seasonings, extracts, and mixes. These spices are great for passionate, healthy cooks. Congrats to The Spice Hunter, a recipient of the 2016 Sofi Gold Award in the Outstanding Baking Ingredient. Here’s Spice Hunter link https://smpl.ly/WOW-SH to join sampling event.
3. Fuel your adventure with FLYJOY! FLYJOY offers seven amazing bars packed with healthy ingredients crunchy quinoa, chia seeds, ground flax and oats. Every FLYJOY bar is all-natural, gluten-free, non-GMO, Kosher certified and vegan. Also, a portion of the profit from each FLYJOY bar goes to HOPE International, a nonprofit organization that empowers families to break the cycle of poverty.
Here’s FLYJOY link https://smpl.ly/WOW-FJ to join sampling event.
4. True Made Foods makes good food for good reasons. They use fresh vegetables as a natural sweetener for better and healthier taste. Here’s True Made Foods link https://smpl.ly/WOW-TMF to join sampling event.
5. Wiley’s Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil believes in the benefits of Omega-3 and passionate about spreading the message of good health through Omega-3. Wiley’s Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oils are sourced from USA sustainable, caught by US registered vessels in American waters. Here’s Wiley’s Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil link https://smpl.ly/WOW-WIL to join sampling event.
6. Vitafive offers a personalized gummy vitamin packs sent directly to you every four weeks. Each pack consists of vitamins that will help improve your daily life. Here’s Vitafive link https://smpl.ly/WOW-VFG to join sampling event.
7. nutpods is an alternative to half & half. Deliciously no-dairy, wholesome, rich & creamy. Carefully crafted without sweeteners, GMOs, soy, carrageenan, or artificial flavors and colors. Here’s nutpods link https://smpl.ly/WOW-NP to join sampling event.
9. RELIQ PET offers dog shampoo, odor eliminator, ear cleaner and pet mist.
(a) Reliq Pet Dog Shampoo
SUGAR had several refreshing dog baths using RELIQ PET Rosemary
What makes RELIQ PET dog shampoo different? RELIQ PET uses minerals found in volcanic regions. It’s natural, tear-free formula and pawfect to use for dogs with irritated or sensitive skin.
(b) RELIQ PETt Mist: Green Tea for dogs and cats
Pawsome to use in between bath. It has a clean and refreshing scent. It contains a special blend of pro-vitamin B5, honey extract and aloe vera that helps hydrate and soothes your pet’s skin.
(c) New! Rosemary RELIQ PET Ear Cleaner for dogs and cats
An ear solution that cleans and dissolves waxy build-up. The mild scent of rosemary was not overwhelming. This non-irritating and alcohol-free formula is pawfect for pets with sensitive ears.
Here’s RELIQ PET link https://smpl.ly/WOW-RQ to join sampling event on June 14th at 5pm ET.
Lots of awesome brands and we are excited to be one of the bloggers chosen to host Week of Wellness Sampling Event. Make sure to RSVP! Get your samples and good luck on winning the grand gift basket.