Santa Dog SUGAR celebrated the last weekend before Christmas day in Palm Springs. SUGAR had a pawsome car ride in dog friendly 2017 Mazda 6 mid-size sedan.
Mazda provided Golden Woofs a 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring to test drive in exchange for sharing experience about the vehicle. Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant and useful to our readers.
Last November 2015, I test drove the 2016 Mazda 6. SUGAR gave the 2016 Mazda 6 a Golden Zoom-Zoom FUN-O-meter 8! Also on our post, Zoom Zoom Fun To Drive Soul Red, I shared that the “Soul Red color represents Mazda’s passion for cars.” The Soul Red is truly a sleek color. Do you agree?
There are minor changes in 2017 Mazda 6 that are not quite obvious. I was told that Mazda decided not to change anything drastically. One of the main reason was due to Mazda 6’s great look and “good sales results”. It makes sense since 2016 Mazda 6 had outstanding recognitions: 1) Car and Driver: 10 Best Cars List + #1 Family Sedan, 2) Automobile Magazines: Best Mid-Size Sedan, 3) Autobytel: Car of the Year, and 4) Consumer Reports: Best Non-Luxury Brand.
1. Smoother Drive – SUGAR enjoyed a smooth drive to Palm Springs due to Mazda’s new SKYACTIV-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control. Mazda spent eight years developing G-Vectoring Control. To learn more about this technology, visit Mazda’s G-Vectoring Control.
2. Safe Ride – We make sure SUGAR is always safe when traveling. She is protected by Sleepypod Clickit Sport harness. Mazda is advancing safety initiatives. The 2017 Mazda 6 is equipped with i-Activsense system. It is so cool how it can recognize traffic signs and speed limits. Read more about this safety feature on Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE.
3. Premium Interior – The 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring features luxurious Nappa Leather. It’s beautiful, but it will quickly get dirty if you have a dog.
4. Spacious – For a 50lb dog, the 2017 Mazda 6 provides enough space. Check out how much headroom it provided Santa SUGAR. As far as luggage, the spacious trunk will hold approximately two large and two medium pieces of luggage.
5. Fuel Efficiency – Just like the 2016 Mazda 6, the gas mileage is awesome. We drove about 200 highway miles and completed our trip on a full tank.
6. Price Right – Surprising with all the luxury and performance, Mazda 6 offers an affordable price.
Lots of Golden Thanks Mazda for a Golden Holiday FUN weekend riding in a luxurious dog friendly 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring – Sugar, Dog Friendly Car Reviewer
We invite you to visit your local Mazda dealership and test drive a 2017 Mazda 6. You still have time to participate in Mazda Drive For Good event. Learn more on our post, Golden Thanks Mazda Drive For Good.
Woofs! Special Golden Thanks to Mazda for the additional donation to our local Golden Retriever Rescue group.