Honest Weblog: Great way to end the week/month of February. First and foremost, I would like to thank my friends Samantha, Suzuki, and Pipa who gave this to me. I would like to pass this to Bae, Charlie, Fenway, Fisher, Moose, Roxy, Scruff, and Shamu
So here it is … 10 Honest Things About ME: Sugar Sima
- I am a sweet, happy and energetic field Golden Retriever. I LOVE other dogs and cats. Meeting people and getting pet are always delightful. I LOVE my family and have the BEST HOME.
- I was the smallest of 10 litters born in a horse farm. My father is Wherley’s Sour Mash, who was active in field trials and earned a 2nd place in the great outdoors games. Right after I was born, he was diagnosed with Lymphosarcoma and passed away a year after. I got my great looks from my mom, Sierra, who still lives in the horse farm and plans to visit her this year.
- TREATS: Since I was 7 weeks old, I was very driven to do commands/tricks with good tasty treats. Thanks to the greatest dog obedience teachers I had. Well, I am 7 years old and my treat craving has not change … Got A Treat! Delicious Healthy Treats: Since I always crave and ask for tasty treats, my family keeps it healthy. Pawesome biscuits/nibbles are always available but the best and delicious nutritious treats I get are cheese, carrots, bananas and apples. Bananas are my favorite.
- I’m not much of a toy oriented dog. When I am in a field, I get easily bored retrieving a tennis ball. I’d rather play with and/or retrieve a stick or a big chunky bark. At home, the KONG is THE TOY … WHY? of course, I get to ask for treats. Also, I enjoy playing with my family’s gym shoes and slippers. Usually, the only way I respond to their commands of NO and GIVE is a treat in exchange.
- To maintain a healthy weight … I EXERCISE. On nice days, I’ll run/walk 3-4 miles and other days just 2 miles. On less desirable days backyard zommies will do, a pet shop walk and/or a car ride … I absolutely LOVE car rides … it is soothing and helps me sleep well.
- SLEEP is the thing I like do a lot. I enjoy sleeping on my donut bed and/or my crate but it is always a delight to sleep on the couch that I am absolutely not allowed to do. I love to sleep on my back. Lately, I like to be in a ball or curled-up like a cat. My family says that I snore and make funny noises/movements when I am dreaming.
- LOVE to be groomed. Getting my fur brushed is my favorite and the BEST.
- FEARS: I am a bit submissive. I am always cautious being in new/unfamiliar surroundings, situations and/or moving objects on the ground. With my family’s encouragement and support, I’m overcoming my fears and gaining lots of self-confidence.
- TRICKS: It is always FUN to learn new tricks. For 7 years, I’ve learned lots of tricks. I can do a sequence of tricks which I LOVE to show-off for special tasty treats.
- JOB: Some of you have found out my “day job.” Well, I am used to the sound of a camera because being photograph is part of my job. I am the VP of Marketing and Quality Assurance of Rock Star Pooch. My mom designed some dog tees which we sell on-line. Recently, my family decided that I need to share the site because we started selling other products. There are more other products to come … which is Rock’n. I invite all my followers, friends, and guest to visit RockStarPooch.com. To extend my gratitude, I am offering you a 15%off. Type BLOGF15 on the discount coupon box. Check it out. Love to hear your feedback and please sign-in to the guest book.
Have a great weekend! Woof! Sugar
Don’t tell anyone, but I’m afraid of stuff too. It’ll be just our little secret… Thanks for the award!!
Simona,Paco e Milo says
thanks to sharing with us your secrets!!!
and is too cool that your mom have online shop!!!we’ll visit it asap!!!
we hate grooming …..but we love sleeping and eating banana like you!!!
have a great wekend dear friend!!!
we love you!!!!
kisses and licks!!!
Sugar, I LOVE bananas too! Us dogs need to remember to eat healthy! I hope you have a fun weekend!
Licks and sniffs,
I am happy to know the inner Sugar and think we’d get along famously. I also like sticks and if I see a good looking bit o’ tree lying in the road during walks, I will nearly always pick it up and carry it around.
Glad to hear you are getting braver. We mos’ def share that trait and my people also encourage me to check something out that I don’t like the look of. Ms. Alpha always suggests we walk up to whatever it is and “study it” and she talks to me in her happy, soothing voice. I am trying very hard to like crutches and canes. So far, so good, but they are not yet my friends.
Thank you VERY much for the Honest Blog Award. I am going to display it very proudly in my next post and give you and your RockStarPooch.com site a big shout out!
Martha Basset says
You were very honest – it was good to find out so much about you. It feels like we know you a whole lot better now. We also had a look at your RockStarPooch.com site – it looked pretty cool.
Thanks for offering a discount to blogging buddies – that was very thoughtful of you.
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xx
NORWOOD UNLEASHED says
Great confessions. I didn’t know you were a model. That makes sense you like to be groomed.. you have to look good fro the camera. I’ll check out your online store.
Hi Sugar! That’s a nice honest list. Congrats on your day job! I just looked at your store – you look very nice modeling.
The Bumpass Hounds says
Those are 10 very good comments. Thanks for posting them since we got two tags to do that and haven’t gotten around to it yet. With 12 of us that’s 120 things we gotta post; well only 102 after we copy and paste your ten. Thanks Sugar.
Congratulations on your award and thanks for sharing your honest things with us!
Kisses and hugs
Thnak you furry much!
I will get my hoomans onto it as soon as possible 🙂
Gruffs from the Scruff
Thanks for sharing those things about you, Sugar! I love bananas and I love car rides too! I will take a look on your on line store.
Elizabeth Bergesen says
Thanks for sharing your 10 things!! It’s a great way to get to know one another! Found you on Facebook too!
Nice to learn so much more about you, Sugar!!! Sophie says hello!! 🙂
Rock on, Rock Star Pooch! I love your catalog.
Dino and Family says
Thanks for sharing your secrets, I know you a little better now. I love your mom’s shop!!! Great stuff for us pooches! You really make a very good model for Rock Star Pooch!