It’s been a while since I’ve been thinking to enhance my blog design. I am always at awe at the changes (background/layout) made by my friends/followers on their blogs. So, finally I’ve convinced my mom to learn some of the “tricks on blog makeover.” It took my mom a while and lots of research was involved. I am very fortunate for her talents which made this makeover possible. Mom still needs to do some minor “tweaking” but overall I am very pleased for my blog’s new design and layout.
What do you think? We love to hear your feedbacks and comments.
I would like to share these “Blog Makeover Tips” that my mom learned. Hope these will provide you guidance if you plan to do your own blog makeover.
A. Have a clear objective.
B. Inspired by Warren Buffet’s motto: KISS – “Keep it Sugarly Simple”
1) Design and layout simplicity should be your key goal. It should not be visually chaotic and cluttered.
2) Your choice of color(s) also plays an important role. It should be that are complimentary and visually pleasant to the eyes.
3) Images load time. A slow load time of your blog may turn away visitors.
4) Choice of font(s)-style. Readability is significant to the outcome of your blog’s look.
5) Be aware of browsers compatibility. This can be tricky. We use a MAC and Safari as our browser. Other browsers are Internet Explore and Firefox. You need to make sure your blog is validated for these browsers.
C. It’s YOUR Blog – Have FUN and ENJOY!
Hope these tips are helpful.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to let us know.
We are glad to help and make your blog makeover possible.
Lots of Golden Thanks