Imagine life without electricity.
Well, we endured having no electricity for 4 1/2 days this week.
Monday morning storms hit my neighborhood like a tornado.
Lots of mature tress uprooted. Two trees fell on my neighbor’s roof and
caused major damages on our power line.
Electricity is one of modern life’s necessities and conveniences. We have become so dependent on it since everything we do requires electricity.
3rd day of the power outage, mom was a bit irritated
and did not take me for my morning/afternoon walk.
I was not really sure what was going on … I’m a bit upset but luckily the weather was cool. I stayed mostly on my bed and listened to the birds chirping out in my backyard.
Top 5 Things I did during our 4 1/2 days of power outage …
5. Ate all the Pawlicous Pupsicle in the freezer before it melted. Golden DELISH Delight!
4. Played the game “In The Dark Retrieving … it was a bit tricky but I surely Golden Enjoy it.
3. Made lots of Golden Goofy Faces as my mom kept her self entertained and took photos of me.
2. Golden LOVE all the extra stroking, caressing and belly rubs I received
1. What I do the best … Slept a LOT
Definitely having electricity is something we should be thankful for.
It is difficult to imagine life without electricity.
Lots of Golden Woofs,