Since I got back from my long Holiday break, I’ve been joining the Monday Mischief.
WHY? Apparently I’ve been mischievous …
Reason … well many believe that “changes in your environment can result to unusual behavior.”
I can tell you that there are a lot of changes going on in my environment.
Here are some of my mischievous behaviors …
1) I sit/lay on prohibited furniture in the living room.
I find the chair and especially the couch very comfy for my naps.
I also have a good view of our front yard.
2) I take all my mom’s footwear and placed it on my bed … use it as pillows.
3) I beg beg beg for more treats. I carry my KONG everywhere.
Photos will be shown on Tasty Tuesday.
4) Lately, I’ve been silly when mom takes photos. I make lots of Golden Funny Faces.
5) I’ve been making lots of noises while sleeping .. mom says I’ve been snoring so loud.
Well, this is the reason WHY? … boxes everywhere.
We are moving … WHERE? I don’t know. My mom says I will absolutely LOVE our new place.
Can you help me? Let’s Play Where is Sugar Going?
Starting Tuesday, Feb 28th – Monday, March 26th.
You can GUESS by posting a blog post WHERE is Sugar Going?
You can post several guesses (each post will count as an entry).
Copy & Paste On Your GUESS Blog Post
Simple 3 rules to participate …
1) You need to have a blog.
2) You must be a Subscriber to my blog feed.
If not, enter your email on “Follow My Blog”
3) Have Lots of FUN
3 posts(winners) will be selected on Tuesday, March 27th.
Also on March 27th, I’ll be arriving at my new home.
1) Correct Guess or the closest guess
2) Creativity of the guess blog post
3) Humorous, funny guess blog post
Surprise Prizes will be given to the winners.
After you post your guess, please send us an email and url link to your blog post.
A page is created Where is Sugar Going? and your blog post link will be posted on the page.
That’s it! My 1st big announcement. Hope you find some time to participate.
Oh! A few of my bloggie friends know WHERE? … sorry you are disqualified to participate.
Lots of Golden Woofs