As a pre-12th Barkday Treat, I had a DELISH Tasty Chew of a
Whole Elk Antler from Best Elk Antlers.
Facts About Elk Antler …
- Only male elk have antler
- Male elk are called Bulls
- Every year (March/Spring), Bulls grow a new set of antlers
- During the new growth process, Bull shed away the old antlers
- New antlers are covered in fuzzy hairy hair called “velvet”
- By late Summer (the growth stop), the bulls will rub off the velvet exposing the hard antler
- Antlers can grow from 1 to 1½ inches each day
- By September and/or fall, antlers are solid bone
I’m a Senior dog that enjoys a good chew. Chewing Elk Antlers has been my favorite natural chew since I was a young pup. Elk Antler contains natural sources of calcium, phosphorous, glucosamine and chondroitin and other beneficial vitamins and minerals. These nutrients are all very good for your dog’s bones, teeth and gums, coat and overall health.Chewing an Elk Antler does a remarkable job cleaning on my stubborn back teeth. Check out the 39 sec video below and you’ll see a close-up view of ME chewing using my back teeth.
Best Elk Antler’s whole Elk do not splinter and 100% odor-free/mess-free.Overall, just pure Golden Joy Chew. I give Best Elk Antler’s Whole Elk 4 Golden Paws Up.
Special Offer to all my readers 10%off using SUGAR10 as a promo code during checkout.
Click Here to visit/order from Elk Antlers from Best Elk Antlers.
Disclaimer: Best Elk Antler provided Golden Woofs: Sugar The Golden Retriever Split and Whole Elk Antlers to try and review. Best Elk Antler is a current Golden Woofs blog sponsor.
If you are joining our Tasty Tuesday Blog HOP, Golden Thanks!
Don’t forget to grab the Hop’s Badge and post it along with your blog post. Hop’s Badge is located on the Tasty Treat Recipe Page.
Also, don’t forget to Link-up your blog post on the HOP (below).
Please find some time to visit all the participants.
Lots of Golden Thanks.
Happy Tasty Tuesday!
Lots of Golden L♥VE n Woofs
REMINDER! Up-coming Blog Events
1) August 9th,Friday: See Beautiful Blog Hop
2) August 10th,Saturday: My 12th BarkDay, Share Your Saturday SMILES Blog Hop (+Giveaways)
3) August 12th,Monday: #ScoopThatPoop Blog Hop (+Giveaways)
4) August 13th,Tuesday: Tasty Tuesday 2nd Anniversary Fruit Recipe Contest and/or Photo/Video of What Would Your Dog Do For A Treat (Sponsored and Prizes by Zukes Treats)