I dearly LOVE my Dog, Sugar.
Finding just one word to describe Sugar is a bit difficult.
I absolutely know that her Golden Unconditional LOVE is my everyday gift.
Can you describe your dog in just 1 word?
Sugar LOVES her treats. Lately, she’s been getting lots of them and needing more containers to put them.
I decided to create a LOVE words Treat Jar for Sugar.
PAWfect for the box of Milk-Bone biscuits Sugar received recently.
I selected nine words to describe Sugar: sweet, happy, loyal, fun, joy, precious, priceless, energetic and good dog.
Supplies you will need:
Glass Jar w/ Lid
Paints: red and white
How To Create SayItWithLOVE Treat Jar?
1) From the heel of the jar, paint a 3/4 band using the red paint. Let it dry.
2) When the paint is dry, take the hearts washi tape and border the top and bottom of the painted area.
3) Take the lid of the jar and cover the base with love wash tape. Do the same thing with the handle, using hearts wash tape.
4) Gather your letter stencils. For this project, I mainly used Martha Stewarts adhesive reusable stencils. It was fantastic with no bleeding of paint. It was easy to use especially when the jar has a curved surface. These letter adhesive can be washed with a damp cloth and reused time after time.
5) Arrange the letters/words. Apply the paint with small sponge brush. Gently Peel Off the letter adhesive.
What do you think? It is an easy FUN DIY project.
A PAWsome gift and great way for you to show your LOVE to your dog.
Do you plan to give your dog a present this Valentine’s Day?
Coincidentally, Milk-Bone is having a Valentine’s Day Say It With Milk-Bone Contest. Two ways to win: 1) to pick up a box of Milk-Bone Biscuits with the Find Love Inside branding on the box. If you find a Red Colored Milk Bone with the word LOVE on it you win $1,000.
2) Visit Say It With Milk-Bone for your chance to win $1,000 and year supply of Milk-Bone Biscuits.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Milk-Bone on behalf of the BlogPaws Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about The Say It with Milk-Bone Campaign, but Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Milk-Bone is not responsible for the content of this article.