Woofs Everyone! It’s ME, Sugar
Golden Happy to share that PetBox appointed me as their SpokesDoggy. Every month, PetBox is going to send me a box of goodies. How Golden Cool to receive a box of goodies, it’s like my Barkday every month. As a SpokesDoggy, I’ll be sharing my PetBox goodies by doing a review post. From time to time, I will do a giveaway. Also, I’ll share news about PetBox and their wonderful program of giving back to shelter/rescue organizations.
What is PetBox?
PetBox is a monthly delivery service box of goodies for your dogs and cats. What’s cool about PetBox is you get to choose what goes in your pet’s box.
PetBox has a certified pet expert that scoured the market for the best dogs/cats brands. You can select up to 6 items and your pet’s box ships immediately, shipping is at no cost.
What’s in my February PetBox?
A. 4 Treats …
1) Valentine treats from Honest Kitchen: Quickies – It’s a low calorie treat made of 1 ingredient, dehydrated Haddock (fish).
2) Bistro Bites Peanut Butter & Applesauce training treats – Golden LOVE it and it smells good. The size is PAWfect for training. For sure we will be using this treat for my mini find the treat games.
3) Woofs! an Aussie Ear by Aussie Naturals – the first thing I noticed and grabbed from the box. I’m still recovering from my tongue surgery but when I’m fully recovered i will be chewing on this Aussie Ear.
4) A treat that is grooming related, Glow Skin and Coat Treats. As soon as , my mom opened the bag I could smell its goodness. A PAWsome alternative to fish oil.
B. 2 Grooming Products …
1) FURminator deShedding Tool – I’m a Golden Retriever and a FURminator is a “must have” grooming tool. My mom is so happy to receive this as it will replace our old one. The new FURminator has a fURejector release feature, Golden LOVE it
2) Perfect for Pet Dental Month: Tropiclean Clean Teeth Gel – I was introduced to this product last month, it works. It’s a handy “on the go” brushing alternative. It smells and taste good too. It also comes with a bone shape Fresh Breath Dental Treat.
What’s PAWsome about PetBox is the company Gives Back. When you join/order a PetBox for your pet, you are also helping to feed hungry rescue animals. PetBox partners with shelters, rescue and volunteer groups to feed hungry animals each and every day.
“PetBox is guided by one simple mission: For each PetBox, we feed a rescue animal.”
Also every Friday, PetBox is active on their social media (FB, Twitter and Instagram) for #PetBoxFridays. Each Friday the PetBox team sends a shipment of dog and cat food to a shelter, rescue and volunteer groups.
Today is Friday!
If you have a shelter, rescue and/or volunteer group you support, win a PetBox for them.
Follow the Rafflecopter below.
Make sure to state what shelter/rescue/volunteer group in your comment.
Disclaimer: PetBox provided Sugar a year subscription as a SpokesDoggy. Sugar (Golden Woofs) will help promote PetBox goods and services. Golden Woofs does not endorse products that we don’t feel confident in using ourselves.
Lots of Golden L♥VE n Woofs