There’s no doubt that if you have/had dogs, you would agree that there are many ways that dogs can teach us about living a better life and what love is.
I’m grateful for all the life and love lessons that Sugar has taught me. Everyday, I live with all the Golden Teaching that Sugar has instilled in me.
1) Live In The Moment – If you been a follower of our blog/FB, we’ve shared many Golden Moments. Sugar taught me to live in the present and the importance of being enthusiastic no matter what the moment may bring. Adding some SMILES is what makes our everyday Golden Special. Dogs live for today – and so can you.
2) Forgiveness – Many find that forgiving someone is difficult and hard to carry out. Dogs are not perfect and they do make mistakes but don’t hold any grudges. Forgiving is an act that everyone should practice. Forgiving will empower you to have peace and to do more good.
3) Be HAPPY – Sugar’s happiness is infectious. No matter what my day brings I have Sugar’s HAPPY SMILES to guide me. Dogs do have their way to show us a joyful life.
4) Life is an Adventure – Dogs find life exciting. Everyday with Sugar is an adventure and continues to teach me how simple joyful moments are the best.
5) LOVE – I am a proud recipient of Sugar’s Golden LOVE. Love that is unconditional and non-judgmental. Pure love full of acceptance, affections and respect … just like what you would like for others to love you.
These Golden Teaching from Sugar are some of the teachings in Larry Kay’s book: Life’s A Bark: What Dogs Teach us About Life and Love.
A FUN book. Filled with PAWsome touching photographs (about 123) depicting what dogs teach us. Every cheering lesson is accompanied with advise on how one can benefit from it.
Larry Kay is a dog trainer, canine journalist and a motivational speaker. He is the creator of Positively Woof.
Larry Kay “believes that when we discover pets, we discover ourselves.”
Life’s A Bark: What Dogs Teach us About Life and Love is a book for dog lovers. It’s also a great lesson book to read to children. If you are a collector of dog books, this is a MUST have book in your personal library. It is available to purchase at Positively Woofs, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Books A Million.
Here’s your chance to win a sign copy of Larry Kay’s:
Life’s A Bark: What Dogs Teach us About Life and Love
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: Golden Woofs was provided by Larry Kay a copy of his book LIfe’s A Bark. Golden Woofs was not compensated for this review post. Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers.