Proper pet dental care is important and essential to a good long healthy life.
Sugar gets her teeth brushed on a daily basis. On special days when we are traveling and/or going on an all-day activity, Sugar gets dental treats.
DENTAL TREATS are snacks that help clean your dog’s teeth while he/she chews. There are wide varieties of dental treats in the market. Recently, Sugar tasted and chewed on VETIQ Minties. VETIQ Minties have a Vet Grade Triple Formula.
How Does VetIQ Minties Triple Formula Work
1) Safe Ingredients
- Free of Wheat, Soy and Corn
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Animal by-product
2) Natural Ingredients that promote fresh breath and reduce unpleasant odors
- MINT promotes MINTY fresh breath
- PARSLEY contains enzymes that helps break down odor-causing particles in the stomach
- DILL helps inhibit bacteria growth and helps prevent early stages of gingivitis.
- FENNEL helps control bacteria and is a natural breath freshener
- CHLOROPHYL from alfalfa balances acid levels in the stomach and helps deodorize your dog’s body
3) Shape and Texture
- Unique hardness reduces plaque and tartar
Minties is a double treat for Sugar. She loves treats and enjoys chewing. Minties surely provided Sugar a Golden Minty Breath.
Do you provide dental treats to your dog?
Keep in mind that dental treats are snacks that assist your dog’s at-home dental care. Accompany dental treats with brushing your dog’s teeth for best dental health. Any concerns you may have with your dog’s teeth and breath, consult your vet.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. The opinion in this article are my own. I do not work for, or with, any brand mentioned in this article, nor do I have any official relationship with them. I have a relationship with GigaSavvy, for whom I create original editorial content.