Everyone loved our Frozen Peanut Butter Holes recipe. Making BANANA treats are easy and FUN, especially for Sugar because she loves bananas. This weekend, I made Frozen Banana Peanut Butter Bites with Toasted Oates
1 1/2 tbsp of Peanut Butter
2 tbsp of homemade Toasted Oats (rolled oats toasted with coconut oil)
1) Slice banana into slices (1 banana = ~8-10slices) and place it on a parchment paper.
2) Dab a slice of banana with a small amount of peanut butter and top with another slice.
3) Dip one side onto the toasted oats
4) Repeat 2) and 3) process as needed.
5) Freeze it for an hour or until frozen.
What do you think?
A DELISH treat that you can share with your dog.
If you are joining our Tasty Tuesday Blog HOP, Golden Thanks!
Don’t forget to grab the Hop’s Badge and post it along with your blog post. Hop’s Badge is located on the Tasty Treat Recipe Page. Link-up your blog post on the hop.
Lots of Golden Thanks.
Happy Tasty Tuesday!