September is Happy CAT Month!
Golden Happy to feature Winston and Maynard, Sugar’s BFFF (best furry friend forever). Winston and Maynard have done cat treat reviews for us. Most recently, Winston cat photobombed Sugar.
We asked Winston and Maynard’s cat mom, Why Cats Make Great Pets.
7 Reasons Why Cats Make Great Pets
1) Affectionate: Cats love to be with or near their owner. Cats are known to be extremely loyal. They love attention and in return you’ll get a lot of affection and love.
2) Sleeping Buddy: Most cats love to sleep in your bed when you are sleeping too. Sometimes right on your body aka cat cuddle version.
3) Entertaining: Cats can entertain themselves. It’s fun to see a cat watching from a window what’s happening outside in nature. Cats are always intrigued and chase after anything that enters their home.
4) Playful: Just like dogs, cats love to play too. They leap, run and pounce on a toy. It’s fun to watch a cat play.
5) Lap Pets: It is so neat to have a cat come sit on your lap when you are watching TV or using your laptop. “If a dog jumps into your lap it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer.” (by A. N. Whitehead)
6) Easy Care: Cats meticulously groom themselves. Most cats don’t require bathing.
7) Leash Free: Most cats live and stay indoors. Unlike dogs, cats don’t need to be walked outside.
Like a graceful vase, a cat, even when motionless, seems to flow.
George F. Will
Cats do get along with dogs … and can be Best Friends.
If you want to see something “cute”. You have to check out Oliver, a golden retriever and cat Arashi on Instagram. They were recently featured on buzzfeed, Click Here to see their 26 Adorable Best Friend photos.
Happy CAT Month to all our cat blog friends and cat lovers.