Do you cook for your dog? Caru Natural Stews for dogs look, smell and taste like homemade dog food. Caru, which mean “ to love” in Welsh, was founded by Canadian medical professionals Pamela and Adrian Pettyan. They were inspired by their Golden Retriever named Karu, (with a K not C to be different). Karu had constant ear infections and a homemade diet alleviated the discomfort. From this, they’ve created a homemade healthy and nourishing Caru meals.
10 reasons Why Caru Natural Stews For Dogs is Nourish with Love
1) 4 flavors: Beef, Chicken, Turkey and Pork
2) Recipe in collaboration with an accomplished PhD Animals Nutritionists
3) 1st ingredient are real meats and poultry plus vegetables and fruits, no ingredients sourced in China (handful of vitamins and minerals are from Europe and/or Japan and Thailand)
4) Carefully cooked in small batches and low temperature
5) Made with 100% Human Grade ingredients, processed and handled in accordance with FDA regulations for human food
6) Absolutely grain, gluten and GMO free
7) Does not contain corn, wheat, soy or animal by-products
8) Brimming with nutrients like Omega 3 and 6
9) Family owned and produced/packed in USA facilities that are USDA approved and inspected
10) Tasty Meal that “looks, smells, and tastes more like homemade”
Sugar, Golden Agree and Approve of Caru’s Nourishing Taste! Caru Pet Food provided Sugar a case of Caru Real Turkey Stew (12 cartons) For photo shoot purposes only, I served a 12.5 oz carton of Caru Real Turkey in Sugar’s special bowl. It really looks like homemade. Sugar surely smells Caru’s Goodness Taste! Her face shows her Golden Excitement, can’t wait to taste it. Sugar loves gravy sauce and could not resist Caru’s delicious gravy.
Caru Natural Stews for dogs can be used as a balanced dinner for small dogs, a treat or a topper for large dogs. Caru Natural Stews are packed in eco-friendly and BPA-free carton packaging, Tetra Pak. Tetra Pak packaging provides protection for the goodness inside Caru Natural Stews. It is easy to open, serve, close and store (instructions on how to open and store are clearly stated on the carton). Caru Natural Stews are also great dog meals when traveling. No refrigeration needed, if you feed the full carton to your dog. We will definitely take Caru Real Turkey Stew on our up-coming road trip.
Caru Natural Stews are Great for Senior Dogs like Sugar. Why?
Soft/canned food typically contain more meat protein than dry/kibble food. It is also made with fewer carbohydrates. Here’s the break down of protein in Caru Natural Stews Chicken 25.25%, Turkey 24.78%, Beef 32.09% and Pork 31.55%. Also, soft/canned dog meal’s meat and poultry ingredients are close to its wholesome state which makes it more tastier and appetizing for dogs.
To learn more about Caru Natural Stews, we invite your to check CaruPetFood.com.
Also, check out Caru Natural Treats. For any questions you many have, Caru provides a detailed answer on their FAQ’s page. Make sure to read Caru story and how Karu inspired them. Golden Woofs and LOVE to Karu.
Caru Pet Food: Nourish With Love – Giveaway
Want to try Caru Natural Stews for your beloved dog(s). Follow the giveaway tool below. 5 winners will win a case (12 cartons) of Caru Natural Stews.
Golden Thanks to Caru Pet Food for providing Sugar a case of Real Turkey Stew. Golden Woofs is honored to partner with Caru and celebrate November Senior Pet Month and Adopt A Senior Dog Month. There was no compensation for this post and partnership. Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers.