2014 Holiday Gift Guide: Dog Accessories & Travel
1) B.W. Barkery makes beautiful handmade dog collars, leashes, bed roll and tasty healthy treats too. Read our post: Your Dog Deserves A B.W. Barkery Dog Collar. Accessorize your dog this Holiday with B.W. Barkery dog collar. Use code SUGAR for 20% off.
3) The Fifth Paw is a “must” for every dog owner. #ScoopThatPoop and let The Fifth Paw carry your dog’s poop. The Fifth Paw is a leash accessory and easy to install. Read our very first post: No Poop Fairy, Just The Fifth Paw. This year, The Fifth Paw debut a new packaging and color. Check out our post: New with The Fifth Paw.
5) Soggy Doggy‘s Super Shammy is the best dog towel. Golden LOVE it! It is made with microfiber chenille and super absorbent, 5x more absorbent than regular cotton towels. Read our post: Got Super Shammy?
6) Your Dog Deserves s Restful Sleep on a Sealy Bed. Sealy is the 1st brand that offers a “Quad Layer Technology” which allows a more enjoyable, cooler, supportive and restful sleep. Sealy dog bed is now available in XL size. For more information check Sealy dog bed.
7) Jax & Bones dog bed is comfy and stylish. Their beds are made in the USA and known as the best eco-friendly pet beds. Worth the splurge to get your dog a Jax & Bones bed..
8) Solvit Sta-Put Bolstered is awesome and designed as a multi-purpose. Read our post: For Pet and Furniture, Solvit Sta-Put Bolstered. On long road trips, we used Solvit Sta-Put as a car dog bed. We will share more about it on a future post.
9) Solvit’s Home Away Travel Organizer Kit is pawfect bag when traveling with your dog. Soon, we will share a blog post review.
10) Safety is very important when traveling with your dog. Buckle-up your dog with Clickit Sport by Sleepypod. Clickit utility is the world’s first three-point dog safety harness. Sleepypod earned a five-star crash test rating from the Center for Pet Safety (CPS), a non-profit dedicated to elevating safety standards for pet travel products. A review blog post is coming soon.