Did you know Jan 24, 2015 is National Change A Pet’s Life Day?
National Change A Pet’s Life Day started in 2009 by Hill’s Pet Nutrition. It’s a day dedicated to encourage pet adoption and draw attention to many homeless pets.
HELP! Your Shelter or Rescue Group
Our friends from 1-800-PetMeds is having a pawsome contest open to all US animal shelters and animal rescue groups. Your shelter can win up to $2,000 to cover cost for a pet’s surgery/treatments from PetMeds.
1-800-PetMeds Change A Pet’s Life Contest
· January 9-15 open to all U.S. Shelter and Rescue Groups
· Visit PetMeds Change a Pet’s Life Contest Page Link
· SUBMIT a PHOTO and brief story about the pet’s problem (needs surgery or treatment to be considered adoptable, for examples: heartworm treatment, hip or knee surgery, eye enucleation). Also include how the group acquired the pet, and how the surgery or treatment will change this pet’s life.
1) Contest is hosted on a separate Pet Meds Care Facebook Page. PetMeds Cares is a part of 1-800-PetMeds. The PetMeds Cares program organizes product donations to shelters and rescue groups across the country.
2) 1-800-PetMeds are requesting that all entries to be completed by representatives of the shelter/ rescue group. This will ensure correct information and will prevent multiple entries from one group.
· Jan 16-22 (midnight): Voting opens! Anyone 18 or older can vote once a day by visiting the contest link. Help change a pet’s life by voting every day!
· Jan 23: Winners are announced
· 1st place: PetMeds® will cover the pet’s surgery/treatments up to $2,000** and will also take a video of the rescue group and pet, to be featured on the PetMeds website and social media sites
** The first and third place prizes will be distributed to the winning pets’ veterinarians and animal hospitals to help cover their medical costs
· 2nd place: PetMeds® will cover the adoption costs of 5 pets
· 3rd place: PetMeds® will donate $250 to go towards the pet’s surgery/treatments
Ask Your Shelter and Rescue Group
Don’t miss 1-800-PetMeds Change A Pet’s Life Contest to help your shelter and rescue group. Inform your shelter and rescue group to participate in this wonderful 1-800-PetMeds contest. Click Here to view the Contest Page
This is a sponsored post. Golden Woofs is being compensated to help promote 1-800-PetMeds Change A Pet’s Life Contest, but Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. 1-800-PetMeds is not responsible for the content of this article.