2014 was a very good year for Golden Woofs. Many great opportunities came our way and we are grateful for your continued support.
2014 was a year we actively engaged in social media. (It was early 2013 when we added social media on blog posts and re-activated our social media accounts.) Many of our posts were shared and photos pinned on Pinterest. We gained many new readers and followers this year. Thanks to Google and Pinterest for being our top 2 referrer sites. Instagram is our favorite social media and met many Golden Retriever lovers.
Here’s a our 2014 Top Instagram Posts.
We introduced dog health posts in 2013 and continued to be popular posts in 2014.
Here our Top 10 Dog Health Posts in 2014.
1) ThunderShirt Natural Remedy To Alleviate Dog’s Anxiety
2) Leptospirosis In Dogs
3) 7 Tips to Keep Your Senior Dog Healthy and Happy
4) 3 Important Myths About Fleas and Ticks #Seresto
5) 7 Safety Tips: Prevent Your Dog From Getting Lost
6) 3 Ways To Show Your Pet Love | Redefine Love #HillsPet
7) 3 Simple Steps To Healthy Pets #GetHealthyHappy
8) 5 Ways To Celebrate National Dog Day
9) Say NO To Dental Disease, Brush Your Dog’s Teeth
10) Tennis Ball Cupcakes Dog Game
Special Thanks to …
1) I Love Dog Site for recognizing our Frosty Yogurt Berries Bone Parfait as 2014 Best Dog Treat Recipes on the Internet.
2) Hello Giggles for featuring our Watermelon Pop For You and Your Dog
3) Dog Fancy:February 2015 issue for featuring our Salmon Carrot Bone Oats on page 20
4) Huffington for adding Sugar’s Balancing Trick post
Product Reviews are something we enjoy doing but it can be time consuming. In 2013 we revamped the way we review products. We received great results and many brands recognized us. We thank all the brands/pr that we worked with in 2014. PetBox monthly review posts were the most popular. Special Thanks to PetBox! Sugar is proud to be a PetBox SpokesDoggy. For 2015, we will continue to only review/recommend products that are healthy and beneficial.
My photography skills have improved and many thanks to Sugar, my inspiration. Our post 5 Photography Tips: Taking Photos of Dark Colored Dogs featuring our buddy Oz The Terrier was a very popular post in 2014. I plan to continue to share photography tips as a pet parent that loves to take photos for her dog.
Golden Woofs Plans for 2015
We started 2015 with a new blog layout and revised logo. Due to time, I decided to seek “coding” help from a designer friend. I’m not done customizing the home layout and pages. There are a few more changes I want to implement. One of them is adding e-commerce, featuring our shop Sugar’s Paw House.
We hope you are enjoying browsing our blog with the new layout.
We are excited to be partnering with several new brands this year. Make sure you join our newsletter as we plan to do some giveaways exclusively only for our subscribers.
We are enjoying Southern California and so happy it is very dog-friendly. We have lots of Golden Tours: dog-friendly adventures and travels to share in 2015.
As always, we are grateful that many of you embraced the changes on our blog for the past 6 years. Special thanks to our long time followers/readers. We enjoy blogging and thankful for the wonderful special friendship.
I wish there’s more time in a day. As much as I want to spend more time blogging and engaging in social media, tending to family which includes Sugar is my priority. I started this blog for fun so taking a blog break from time to time is very important.