February is Pet Dental Month.
There are many ways to help your dog have a healthy mouth.
A good doggy breath is important.
Here are 8 Recipes for Homemade Dog Breath Treats
1) Cheesy Minty Dog Biscuits – We originally shared this recipe on July 22, 2010
2 cups of whole wheat flour
1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
2 tbsp dried mint flakes
1 1/3 cups of water
1/4 cup of oil
1 egg (optional)
Combine dry ingredients. Stir in water, oil, and egg. Adjust the liquid as necessary to make stiff dough. Roll on floured cutting board to ~3/8 thick. cut with bone shaped cutter. Place on un-greased cookie sheet. Bake it for ~60minutes in 350 degrees oven until thoroughly dry.
2) From wikihow: No Bake DIY Dog Breath Mints – easy to follow the recipe and illustrations
3) Sugar will LOVE this recipe – Dog Breath Treats with Peanut Butter and Banana from Whole Foods Market
4) Gotta have Fresh Breath even in warm weather. The Nerdy Farm Wife created a Frosty Doggie Breath Freshener Treats
5) Great combination of ingredients in Life and Dog’s All Natural Fresh Breath Dog Cookies
6) The Kitchn offers a recipe with flax seeds, Freshening Dog Treats
7) Peanut Butter and blueberries are 2 secret ingredients in Fresh Eggs Daily’s Fresh Breath, Shiny Coat Homemade Natural Dog Treats
8) Go Grow Go is an easy recipe: Dog Biscuit for Bad Doggie Breath
In the coming weeks, we will share 2 new recipes to freshen your dog’s breath.
Lots of Golden Thanks.
Happy Tasty Tuesday!