March holiday signals the start of Spring (hopefully it will come soon for our Midwest and East Coast friends). You don’t have to be Irish to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. St. Patrick’s Day is a cultural celebration on the 17th of March, in honor of the patron saint of Ireland. Many people throughout the world, Irish and non-Irish alike, celebrate with food, drink and especially the all things “green” theme.
Don’t forget your furry friend on St. Patrick’s Day. One way to celebrate is giving your dog Tasty “green” Treats. Here are 5 GREEN Dog Treats for St. Patrick’s Day
1) Luck of Irish Oatmeal: St. Patrick’s Breakfast made with spinach and peas. The recipe is from EveryDay with Rachael Ray magazine.
2) KALE Ice Pops made with kale, coconut oil and ginger.
3) Shamrock Treats for Fresh Dog Breath from Minnie in Manhattan
4) Green Goodies Dog Biscuit made with fresh spinach and green pea flour from Bitter Sweet
5) Green beans is a healthy vegetable treat that you can share with you dog. ehow.com has an easy steps to follow on How to Dehydrate Green Beans For A Snack.
If you are joining our Tasty Tuesday Blog HOP, Golden Thanks!
Don’t forget to grab the Hop’s Badge and post it along with your blog post. Hop’s Badge is located on the Tasty Treat Recipe Page. Also, don’t forget to Link-up your blog post on the hop. Please find some time to visit all the participants.
Lots of Golden Thanks.
Happy Tasty Tuesday!