This post is sponsored by TTPM. Golden Woofs is a TTPM Paw-tners and helping spread the word about its launch. Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers’ interests.
Are you a pet parent that enjoys buying toys for your pet? I do admit; I am, but I’m particular and do my research about the toy. I use google search a lot for my research. Recently, I was introduced to TTPM.com. TTPM stands for Toys, Tots, Pets & More.
TTPM is the #1 resource where consumers can research and find the best in toys, baby gear, pet toys, pet gear, kids electronics, & sporting goods. Recently, the TTPM team added Pet Toys & gear into their mix.
TTPM is thrilled to be a resource to pet parents, combining expert & honest reviews (both video and written) with real-time price comparison, sales notifications, one-click purchasing, and product availability at major retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, ToysRUs, Target, Kmart, Kohls, Disney Store, PetSmart, Modell’s, Sports Authority, and Wag.com.
TTPM is convenient one stop shop for pet toy reviews.
TTPM’s Pet Toys section consist of 3 categories 1) Cat Toys 2) Dog Toys and 3) All Pet Toys
Recently, Sugar received a Cow Hear Doggy toy from Quaker Pet Group. On TTPM site, they featured a Giraffe Hear Doggy toy. Below is a screen shot of what they thought of the toy.
TTPM Pet Parent Resource
1. VIDEO: TTPM provides a video review explaining the function of a toy. Love that there’s actually a dog in the video playing with the toy.
2. Toy RATING: A toy is rated using a 1-5 star and bone classification: Pet Fun, People Fun, and Value.
3. Product DESCRIPTION: TTPM provides a simple and clear description of a toy: “What is it?”, “Is it FUN?”, “Who It’s for”, and I’m glad to see TTPM added a description for “What To Be Aware Of”.
4. Buy Online + Price Comparison: TTPM offers a “Buy Online” widget with a price comparison featuring stores from Amazon, Walmart, ToysRUs, Kmart and Target.
5. WISHLIST: You can create a TTPM account and add products you like on your wishlist.
6. Filtered SEARCH: On TTPM’s Pet Toy Review section, you have several options searching for a toy. You can search by price, brand, and/or manufacturers.
“Make an educated purchase for the special animal in your life.” TTPM
We invite you to check TTPM.com and learn more about their Pet Toys section. Stay current by following TTPM on their social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube
Woofs to be TTPM Paw-tners!
Ann Staub says
Interesting… I’ve never heard of it before. Maybe I need to look on there before I get a toy for Shiner =D
easy rider says
Sugar I will visit this place…. it’s impawtant to know what kind of toys we buy…. toys are fo fun and not for a trip to the vet, so we better check the toys before we buy. Thanks for a great tip!
M. K. Clinton says
TTPM sounds like a wonderful resource for parents of both two and four-legged “kiddos” Thanks for sharing the information.
Madi and momr says
Hidey Ho sugar! Mom says thankfully I am not prone to gnaw or destroy my toys. BUTT I DO GET POTENT KITTY SLOBBER ON MY CATNIP TOYS…WHICH MAKES THE TOPS FEEL PETRIFIED.
MADI YOUR BFFFF
Reilly & Denny says
love this idea – just a pity neither of boys have any interest in toys 🙁
Murphy & Stanley says
This would be helpful to determine which toys to ask Santa Paws for at Christmas!
Murphy & Stanley
Groovy Goldendoodles says
Sounds like something I could learn to get used to. Will check it out.
We will have to check that out cuz i just LOVE toys!!
We sent you an email about the sports clothes. There is a shop in Naperville that we could go. Let us know if that is a possibility ok? Thanks
Christine Roe says
This is great! Thanks so much for posting. My golden retriever, Bailey, loves his toys too and now I know where to go to do my homework. Thanks again!