Woofs to Chewy.com!
The folks in Chewy knew we moved, and they surprised Sugar with some goodies.
Before we share what’s in the box, we want to share
7 Things You Need to Know About Chewy.com
1. Chewy.com is an on-line pet retailer and Where Pet Lovers Shop. Have you shopped at Chewy.com? Due to limited pet stores carrying Sugar’s Orijen 6 Fish dog food, we plan to use Chewy “autoship” services and take advantage of the discount.
2. Chewy has 18,000+ pet goods in stock ready to ship. Chewy carries the best brand of food and treats. All food and treats ship directly from their own warehouses which guarantee freshness.
3. Chewy offers fast shipping delivery as they don’t want to waste time when your pet needs their food, treats, and goodies.
4. Pawsome 24/7/365 Customer Service. No Kidding!!! Chewy’s customer service team is available 24 hours a day, every single day of the year. When you call Chewy at 1-800-67-CHWY (672-4399), you’ll speak to a live person.
5. Chewy has a 365 day Hassle-Free Returns. If you or your pet are unhappy with the product you purchased, you simply inform Chewy and they’ll take care of it. Chewy.com’s number one mission is to satisfy their customers. So far Sugar is happy with all the goods she received from Chewy.
6. Chewy.com is committed to their mission: to deliver Lots of Happiness to Pets and Pet Parents.
7. Chewy is Sweet and Thoughtful. They sent Sugar get well wishes and roses when she had her tongue surgery. For Sugar’s 14th barkday, they sent a hand-painted portrait of Sugar.
What’s in Sugar’s Chewy.com Box?
1. Exciting News from Chewy.com! NEW chew dog treats called American Journey. These chew dog treats are crafted with pet happiness in mind. These treats are sourced, packed and distributed in the USA. For more information, check out all Chewy.com American Journey chew dog treats.
2. A bag of Orijen freeze dried lamb dog treat. Sugar loves Orijen, an award winning trusted brand by many pet parents. Origin has been Sugar’s food brand since she was 5 years old. We change brand for 3 months in 2013 but switch back to Orijen. Will share more about it on a future post. If you are not familiar with Orijen brand, we invite you to check it out. Chewy.com carries Orijen food and treats for both dogs and cats.
Chewy.com Delivers Pet Happiness
Have you used Chewy.com services?
If not, we invite you to give it a try. Guaranteed Happiness!