Dealing with pet hair is part of dog ownership. How do I deal with pet hair in your home? I vacuum every day especially areas where my dog, Sugar, spends a lot of time. Thus, a good vacuum that can handle pet hair is a must. What is the best vacuum for pet owners?
Choose The Right Vacuum For Pet Owners
When Sugar joined our family, I invested on a very high-end and expensive vacuum. It lasted for 13 years (which many say it’s a good life for a vacuum cleaner). It did the job on cleaning both wood and carpet floors. However, I still struggled on handling pet hair (and human hair too) on the brushroll. A yearly service maintenance is needed (which added cost to my vacuum investment). I decided to donate our old vacuum when we moved to SoCal and bought a new one (which I eventually returned).
I had a hard time choosing the best vacuum cleaner. I read many vacuum reviews that state “few vacuum cleaners that really deliver what it promises.” One reason I was thrilled when Eureka contacted me to receive their new Eureka Brushroll Clean™ with SuctionSeal® in exchange for a review post.
No tools were needed assembling the Eureka Brushroll Clean™ with SuctionSeal®. It was a breeze and works exactly as promised. If you are a pet owner here are five features that we love about the Eureka Brushroll Clean.
5 Reasons Eureka Brushroll Clean The Vacuum for Pet Owners
1) Brushroll Clean Technology® – Goodbye to the tangled brushroll! The Eureka Brushroll Clean has a self-cleaning brushroll. It’s amazing! No need to use scissors to cut tangled pet hair away from the brushroll. Simply press the “pedal” for 10 to 15 seconds while the vacuum is running and tangles are removed immediately and placed directly into the canister. Poof! Every time your vacuum will have a clean brushroll, like-new.
Eureka Listens To Vacuum Consumers
One reason Eureka created Eureka Brushroll Clean with SuctionSeal® vacuum is that many pet owners struggled and used scissors untangling pet hair on their vacuum brushrool.
2) SuctionSeal® Technology with All-Surface Suction Plates – The suction of Eureka Brushroll Clean awesome. The powerful suction easily captures, suck away dirt and pet hair, without any scattering. The Eureka Brushroll Clean with SuctionSeal is also engineered with AirSpeed Technology. This technology allows to have an efficient air path in which increases the amount of airflow for powerful suction. It’s impressive and definitely a tough enough vacuum for pet owners.
3) Designed for All Surface Cleaning – It features a control dial for 5 levels of floor cleaning, from bare floors to high-pile carpet. Available attachments allow for deep cleaning, like your dog’s pet bed.
4) Convenient Cord Storage – It has a 39-foot reach system with a Smooth-Glide® pivoting base. The automatic cord rewind provides a quick and easy storage.
5) Worth It! – If you are looking for a new vacuum, purchasing a Eureka Brushroll Clean with SuctionSeal will be the best money you spend.
It cost $198 and SOLD Exclusively at Walmart. (Currently, Walmart is offering a $20.00 discount). Eureka Brushroll Clean is advertising that it “cleans carpets better than Dyson DC41”, which currently cost around $400. I love vacuuming and thrilled to use Eureka Brushroll Clean. I can’t say enough about how good it is including that a vacuum cleaner doesn’t always need to be expensive to be good.
Is your vacuum the best Vacuum For Pet Owners?
Eureka is providing one of our readers 1 Eureka Brushroll Clean with SuctionSeal, vacuum for pet owners. Follow the giveaway tool to join.
Eureka provided us a Eureka Brushroll Clean™ vacuum in exchange for a review.
Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Eureka is responsible for fulfilling and delivery of the giveaway prize.
How do you handle pet hair in your home? How often do you vacuum and do you struggle with pet hair tangling in your vacuum brushroll?