Adding the right supplement such as fish oil to your dog’s diet has beneficial effects. Fish oil for dogs is known to help with a variety of conditions.
This post is sponsored by Bonnie & Clyde Premium Pet Goods. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about Bonnie & Clyde Wild Omega-3 Fish Oil for dogs, but Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Bonnie & Clyde is not responsible for the content of this article.
Fish Oil does wonders to Sugar’s health. Fish oil is a supplement that I’ve given Sugar since she was a young pup. I’ve used and tested many brands and rotated between two of my favorite fish oil brands over the years. I’m also always open to trying a new brand. For the past weeks, I’ve been adding Bonnie & Clyde Omega-3 into Sugar’s diet.
Fish oil supplements are a pawfect complement to your dog’s diet because they supply omega-3 fatty acids.
2 Essential Fatty Acids In Fish Oil Supplements
Fish oils contain the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). EPA is known to be a vital essential for healthy joint and DHA helps to enhance cognitive function.
7 Benefits of Fish Oil for Dogs
1. Shiny coat and healthy skin.
2. Assist in reducing inflammation
3. Decrease joint and muscle discomfort.
4. Boost immune systems
5. Helps brain function to its optimal
6. Improves metabolism
7. Slows down the aging process
Including fish oil in your dog’s diet can be the best health care decision
you can provide.
Bonnie and Clyde Wild Omega 3 Fish Oil for Dogs
1. A higher concentration of EPA and DHA, which means your dog will consume fewer calories than fish oils made with Alaska or Norway salmon. Bonnie and Clyde’s main ingredients are Icelandic fish such as
Sardine, Herring, Mackerel, and Anchovy.
2. Odorless and rich in flavor that your dog will love.
3. Vitamin E is an added ingredient and sourced from non-GMO sunflowers; which makes it gluten-free and safe for a dog with allergies.
4. Bottle offers two convenient ways to dispense 1) pouring cap or 2) pump
5. Offers a risk-free and Lifetime Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
I’ve used several brands of fish oil for dogs. The first thing I noticed dispensing Bonnie & Clyde Omega 3 were its clear color and non-existent odor. No odor means no fish breath for Sugar. Bonnie & Clyde Omega 3 also contributed to Sugar’s extra shiny, healthy coat and energy level.
To learn more about Bonnie & Clyde Omega 3, we invite you to visit their website at bncpet.com. Bonnie & Clyde Omega 3 is available at Amazon.com, which earned a 5-star rating and over 100 consumer reviews.
It is never too late to supplement your dog with omega-3 essential fatty acids.
Bonnie & Clyde Omega 3 is providing one of our reader/fans a 16oz bottle.
Follow the giveaway tool to join.
*Unsure about fish oil for dogs, consult your veterinarian.*
Is fish oil supplement part of your dog’s diet?