Do you give your pet supplements? I’ve been giving Sugar supplements since she was a young pup. I believe that choosing the right supplements help a pet thrive,
This post is sponsored by Pet Wellbeing. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about Pet Wellbeing natural supplements, but Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Pet Wellbeing is not responsible for the content of this article.
There are so many nutritional pet supplements out there to choose from. The most important factor is to choose the right supplement. I’ve previously shared that I’m picky about Sugar’s supplement, but I’m open to trying a new formula. Of course, as a conscious pet parent I do my own research about the brand, product, and ingredients. Many of Pet Wellbeing natural supplements intrigued me and the reason I agreed to try their products on Sugar. For the past weeks, I’ve included Pet Wellbeing SPARK to Sugar’s diet.
What is SPARK?
SPARK, developed by a leading naturopathic veterinarian, provides additional nutrition that your pet can’t get from their regular diet. Wow! SPARK contains 43 natural ingredients, and many of these ingredients are known as superfoods. SPARK is for pets of all life stages. * Cats that are hyperthyroid or dogs and cats with kidney disease should not take this supplement. *
“SPARK provides all the building blocks and the foundation for optimal health.”
SPARK is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Every single batch of SPARK is tested to ensure the highest quality. SPARK’s USA manufacturing facility is FDA-registered, and strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
A Healthy Pet Thrive on Daily Nutritional Supplement
1. Organic Blue-Green Algae is 70% vegetable protein and known to have higher levels of beta-carotene than broccoli. Blue-green algae can regulate immune function in pets.
2. Spirulina is extremely high in many nutrients. Spirulina contains about 60% of protein and known to be a superfood.
3. Dulse Leaf is a sea vegetable with distinct taste and a rich red color. It contains 10-20% protein and high in magnesium, iron and beta carotene
4. Bladderwrack, a sea vegetable, is also known as kelp. It is a useful aid for pet’s thyroid glands and provide support for healthy nervous system and heart.
5. Cayenne, known for its therapeutic uses, contains high levels of minerals and Vitamin C. SPARK does not contain enough Cayenne to taste spicy.
“SPARK was developed to give pets the best possible nutrition, so you never have to wonder if they are getting everything they need.”
5 Long Term Benefits of SPARKS
– keeps your pet’s immune system stronger
– healthier coat, teeth, and bones
– vigorous joints and muscles
– increase energy and strength
– enjoy a happy longer life
A healthy diet and Pet Wellbeing SPARK offers you more peace-of-mind that you are providing your pet the best chance of a good life, for the long term.
I simply sprinkle SPARK on Sugar’s food (based on the recommended dosage – 2 teaspoons). For the past weeks, I believe that SPARK contributed to Sugar’s additional perkiness. At 14 yrs old, Sugar continues to have lots of energy and can still do what she loves like playing and swimming.
SPARK provides your pets everything they need to thrive. We invite you to check PetWellbeing.com for more information about SPARK. If you have any questions about SPARK and other Pet Wellbeing products, you can ask PetWellbeing Advisor, Dr. Janice Huntingford, or you can use the Live Chat option.
Also, on 9/21 blog buddy Oz the Terrier, aka Dr. Oz will share his Pet Wellbeing SPARK post. In the coming months, we will share more about Pet Wellbeing products. We are very excited about this sponsorship from Pet Wellbeing and blog collaboration with Oz The Terrier.