October 29th is National Cat Day!
According to the ASPCA, over 30% of households in the U.S. own a kitty, making feline friends a part of the daily lives of millions of people. In honor of National Cat Day, our friends from Origami Owl is providing Five FUN Things You Can Do with Your Feline Friend that are entertaining and purr-fect for every kind of cat lover!
Origami Owl is a leading custom jewelry company known for telling stories through their Living Lockets and personalized charms, bracelets and earrings.
This is a fun post shared by Origami Owl to celebrate National Cat Day. Golden Woofs is helping to share OrigamiOwl.com , but Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers.
5 Ways to Show Love to Your Feline Friends
1) Show Your LOVE with an Origami Owl Living Locket custom-inscribed for your cat.
Whether you want to wear your cat’s name or birthday around your neck, or like a cheeky display of affection like this punctuated Inscriptions Locket, Origami Owl has unique and fun charms that can create a kitty-themed piece easily. You can even create a one of a kind blinged-out collar!
2) JOIN for a Year’s Worth of Kitty Litter by submitting a photo of your cat loving you to the National Cat Day’s “Most Cuddly Cat” Photo Contest! Get your furry friend ready for their close-up soon, because the contest only runs through October 29th (National Cat Day).
3) Virtually PLAY: Go Fishing with Your Feline – Download free games like Cat-Fishing 2 or Friskies Jitterbug and play with your kitty! Even older cats who aren’t as active will love the minimal screen tapping on these games. And bonus—it keeps kitty occupied for hours.
4) Bake Special Feline TREATs – Get fluffy in on the baking game with some homemade cat treats. Even kick it up a notch with this personalized cat treat cookie cutter made with their name on it.
5) No Cat? You Can Still Celebrate! Stop by one of the 24 currently open and upcoming Cat Cafes where you can drink coffee, eat, read or just hang out with furry friends. At most of these locations, the cats are up for adoption, so you can celebrate National Cat Day by doing the best thing, finding a home for the many homeless felines out there.
To celebrate your love to your cat, OrigamiOwl.com is providing a $91 “MEOW” Living Locket Necklace giveaway, Follow the giveaway tool to join.
How Do You Show Your Love To Your Cat?