In celebration of National Animal Shelter and Rescue Appreciation Week from Nov. 1-7, 1-800- PetMeds® is hosting a contest for animal rescues and shelters. One shelter or rescue organization will receive a $1,000 grant to aid in their lifesaving efforts!
Help Your Rescue or Shelter Group win the $1,000 grant!
1. Enter your shelter or rescue into the 1-800-PetMeds® National Animal Shelter Appreciation Week Contest. The contest is open to U.S. animal rescues and shelters groups.
2. Share ” What makes your rescue/shelter group unique?” Also, upload a photo* to illustrate your story. The submission period will run through 11:59 p.m. ET on 11/7/15, and entry must be submitted by a representative of the rescue group.
* Some of the submitted photos may be featured on the PetMeds Cares social media sites or blog. If 1-800-PetMeds feature your photo, they will send you small product donation to your organization.
3. Entries will be scored by a panel of judges based on:
a) The fluency of the written entry- 50%
b) The impact your group has on the community- 25%
c) Creativity and relevance of the entry photo- 25%
The judging will then take place November 9-10, 2015.
4. 10 entries with the highest scores will move on to the voting stage, which will begin 11/11/15. Participants can vote once a day, and voting will close at 11:59 p.m. ET on 11/15/15.
Winners will be chosen based on the number of votes.
First place: a $1,000 grant from 1-800-PetMeds to aid in the group’s life-saving work
Second place: $500 worth of 1-800-PetMeds’ Flea5X Plus flea preventative
Third place: $250 worth of 1-800-PetMeds’ Flea5X Plus flea preventative
Not part of a shelter or rescue? You can still participate by sharing the contest with your favorite animal rescue group, then voting for them to win!