Petco recently announced the arrival of fun and fashionable pet line Harajuku Lovers. Harajuku Lovers is brought to you by multi-platinum musician, style icon, fashion designer and entrepreneur Gwen Stefani. This limited edition collection is available online and at Petco stores nationwide.
“I have had so much fun working on the Harajuku Lovers pet accessories collection. It’s playful, modern, and super kawaii. I couldn’t be happier with how well it turned out.”
— Gwen Stefani (@gwenstefani) November 5, 2015
Meet the Seven Former Shelter Pets Harajuku Lovers Pet Models
1) Herbie, 6 years old – Adopted in 2011 from the Lancaster, CA animal shelter
2) Wall-E, 6 years old – Wall-E previous pet parents abandoned him in 2010 at a local park in Lancaster, CA. He found his forever home from a good samaritan veterinarian who found him.
3) Jase, 5 years old – Originally from a Los Angeles-area animal shelter, and known for his “smile” and fun energy!
4) Willy, 7 years old – Adopted from the Burbank animal shelter in 2009
5) Chloe, 1 year old – Adopted in May 2015 and her infectious energy has brought nothing but pure joy and entertainment to her new family!
6) Pierre, 1 year old – Adopted in March 2015 by his foster parent
7) Tookie, 3.5 years – From a high-kill shelter and luckily adopted in October 2012
The Harajuku Lovers collection line features more than 30 trend forward products, such as the cozy Union Jack Sweater, colorful Doughnut Toy, fashionable black and white Checkers socks and a snazzy Fedora Hat. From high-style apparel to emoji-inspired toys, there is something to fit every dog’s best look.
A Harajuku makeover is also available at Petco grooming. You can take your dog for a Harajuku Lovers spa package featuring custom shampoo and conditioner, fashion “pawlish” and fashionable accessories from the Harajuku Lovers pet collection.
“Gwen’s colorful, fashion-forward and fun aesthetic makes her the perfect collaborator to bring this unique Harajuku Lovers collection to fashionista pet lovers in our stores, grooming salons and online.”
Jen Loesch, VP of Merchandising for Petco
For more information about Gwen Stefani Collection Harajuku Lovers, visit www.petco.com/harajukulovers and your local Petco stores.