For a 14 year old, Sugar has healthy teeth. Definitely, our weekly dental routine has paid off. Incorporating dental chews like Whimzees has greatly helped clean Sugar’s back teeth that are hard to reach.
Give Your Dog A Healthy Smile with Whimzees
Whimzees are made from vegetable-based ingredients that equate to a gluten free and 100% vegetarian dog dental chews. It is made in Holland with natural ingredients such as Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Malt Extract, and Yeast.
What Makes Whimzees Dental Chews Unique?
Whimzees’s colors and shapes make it unique and fun to chew.
Whimzees uses natural colors such as
1) Alfalfa Extract is used to make the green color and contains Vitamins K, C and beta-carotene.
2) Annatto Extract creates the orange color from the Annatto fruit and rich in antioxidants.
3) Malt Extract is used to make the brown color and helps enhance natural flavor.
4) Calcium Carbonate creates the all natural white color on the XL Toothbrush Whimzees (Sugar’s favorite) and helps reduce the risk of tooth decay, and maintains strong healthy bones.
The shapes of each Whimzees dog dental chews are made to “ensure proper blood flow through the gums and prevent bad breath and the build-up of tartar.”
Sugar’s favorite Whimzees shapes are the Stix, Hedgehog, Alligator, Toothbrush and Toothbrush XL.
3 Key Points on Whimzees Shapes
1) The Grooves from the dental chews helps reach smaller spaces between your dog’s teeth.
2) Easier for your dog to grip and chew from the Hollow shapes & spaces.
3) The Unique Knobby Shapes scrapes away build-up plaque and tartar that helps prevent dog bad breath.
Whimzees Keep Sugar’s Golden SMILE Healthy!
Lots of Golden Thanks Whimzees! Sugar is nuts about your dental chews! Oh! She loves the Alligators chews you sent. Whimzees satisfies her chewing needs and provides great benefit cleaning her aging teeth.
If you plan to give Whimzees to your dog, I recommend you get the appropriate size, and always supervise your dog chewing. The folks from Whimzees are providing one of our readers a bag of dental chews. Follow the giveaway tool for a chance to win.
How do you keep your dog’s teeth clean and healthy?