Be grateful and reward your dog’s unconditional love and loyalty by making these Thanksgiving dog treats.
Turkey Pumpkin Dog Treats
1 cup of cooked ground turkey
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup of pumpkin
1/2 cup of coconut flour
1/4 cup of homemade apple sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place turkey, pumpkin, apple sauce, and egg in a food processor. Blend until smooth
3. Add the flour and coconut flour.Blend until a dough forms
4. Place dough on a plastic saran wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Roll out the dough and cut it into fun, bite-sized shapes (using a cookie cutter).
6. Bake for about 20 minutes to get a nice, crisp dog biscuit. (cooking time may differ and according to your oven.
Baking Time ~20-30 minutes
Makes 48 dog treats
Will you be baking Thanksgiving dog treats for your dog?