On our last San Diego FitFoodie weekend adventure, Sugar had a pawsome time plus Mazda provided us a 2016 Soul Red Mazda 6. The sleek Soul Red color screams, “Zoom-Zoom!” in every way and made our ride enjoyable.
The Soul Red was introduced by Mazda in 2013.
Soul Red color represents Mazda’s passion for cars.
“In our minds, red was the only color that could express Mazda’s strong passion and dedication to the creation of cars. With that as the premise, we aimed to create a color that blends intensiveness and depth so that we could give a breathtaking presence to the car by emphasizing the dynamic lines of Mazda’s ‘KODO – Soul of Motion’ design (Mazda’s Design Philosophy).”
by color designer Akihiro Hosono
The bright color Soul Red Mazda 6 was distinctly visible and unavoidable to get noticed (in a good way). Many people were amazed about the body style and interior, which made them curious about its performance on the road.
We were provided a fully loaded 2016 Mazda 6, and it’s a beauty. The Mazda 6 is a mid-size sedan but on the outside it looks pretty sporty – with the Soul Red color effect.
Sugar gives the 2016 Mazda 6 a Golden Zoom-Zoom FUN-O-meter 8!
Here are 8 reasons you might consider 2016 Mazda 6 as your next dog-friendly car.
1. Safety: We felt good knowing the extra sense of security. 2016 Mazda 6 took home five stars from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for crash test ratings and a good rating from The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety. Always buckle up your dog to ensure safety!
2. Comfortable & Spacious – Surprising for a sedan, it offers plenty of rooms to stretch out behind the driver and front passenger. Adequate space for a large dog like Sugar. The spacious cabin made our long car ride very pleasant.
3. Power – 2016 Mazda 6 delivers adequate driving power for everyday use and driving your dog for an adventure.
4. Luxury – Both exterior and interior are sleek in style. The impressive interior has a sports car appeal. We love the 2-tone black and white interior but not a practical choice color combo for a pet parent. The gorgeous Red Soul color definitely added to its luxury aspect.
5. Fuel Efficiency – The gas mileage is surprisingly GREAT! We drove about 200 highway miles and completed our trip on a full tank.
6. Features – The fully-loaded 2016 Mazda 6 we drove had superb high-tech features like the helpful remote keyless entry, rearview camera, and the heads up display. The ‘heads up display’ is a super cool feature that provides you an idea of your driving speed. We don’t want to bore with all the specs; you can read more at Mazda 6 webpage.
7. Priced-Right: The 2016 Mazda6 is ranked #3 in affordable mid-size cars and Earned KBB.com 5-Year Lowest Cost To Own Award. The money you saved can be used to care for your dog.
8. Wow! 2016 Mazda 6 has an impressive list of Recognitions
a) Car and Driver: 10 Best Cars List + #1 Family Sedan
b) Automobile Magazines: Best Mid-Size Sedan
c) Autobytel: Car of the Year
d) Consumer Reports: Best Non-Luxury Brand
Don’t you worry if the Soul Red color does not appeal to you, Mazda 6 offers six more exterior colors. If 2016 Mazda 6 interests you, we invite you to visit your local Mazda dealership and request for a test drive.
Luxury style yet affordable, and exceptionally fun to drive.
ZOOM ZOOM Soul Red Mazda 6!
easy rider says
Sugar this color rocks! My momma said that would be the pawfect shopping partner fur her…. she would love it to be the “red flash” in that car …
The OP Pack says
That sure is a sleek and beautiful car – only the best for sweet Sugar and her Mom:)
Woos – Ciara and Lightning