2015 Holiday Gift Guide: Dog Health & Fitness
1) Fish oil is a supplement that I’ve given Sugar since she was a young pup. This year, we’ve used Bonnie & Clyde Omega-3. Read our posts: 7 Benefits of Fish Oil for Dogs and 5 Reasons Bonnie & Clyde Differs from other Fish Oil Supplements.
2) Voyce™ Health Monitor is a smart activity tracking collar Read our post Monitor Your Dog’s Health & Wellness and find out what makes Voyce different from other activity monitors?
3) Thundershirt by ThunderWorks: a garment that helps calm an anxious dog. Read our posts Thundershirt Natural Dog Remedy To Alleviate Dog’s Anxiety and How to Keep Your Dog Calm During Thunderstorms and Fireworks.
6) Wondercide has a full line of natural products used on pets, people and property. Wondercide Flea & Tick Control for Pets & Home has been helpful protecting Sugar from nasty fleas, ticks & mosquitoes.
9) 1-800PetMeds is America’s largest pet on-line pharmacy. I love the convenience, savings, and the fast shipping services. 1-800PetMeds also offers resource for pet parents. It was helpful when I was researching about Sugar’s UTI. Read our post: Urinary Tract Infections: UTIs in Dogs.