This Holiday, TREAT your dog with some homemade treats.
Here are 5 Easy Holiday dog treats you can make for your dog.
1) Pup-kin Pie – A recipe we shared last Thanksgiving and provided by Kriser’s Natural Pet. Using only 4 ingredients: dog cookies, coconut oil, pumpkin and goat’s milk, you can create a pup-kin pie for your dog. From the recipe, I created mini-pup-kin pies. Read our post: Bake A Mini-Pumpkin Pie For Your Dog.
2) Gingerbread – Rocky Kanaka, founder and CEO of DOG for DOG, and star of the TV show, “Save Our Shelter,” shares a great video on How to Make A Delicious Gingerbread Cookies for you Dog.
3) Apple Pumpkin Banana Bones – A recipe I shared last 2013 and has been a popular Holiday dog treat recipe. Using 3 of Sugar’s favorite ingredients: banana, apple and pumpkin, you can create a delish Apple Pumpkin Banana Bones dog treats.
4) Pizzelle – I love Holiday pizzele, a traditional Italian waffle and are popular during Christmas. In order to make pizzelle, you need to have a pizzelle maker. I made a dog-friendly pizzelle to share with Sugar. For the recipe read our post, Banana Cranberry with Peanut Butter Pizzelle.
5) Love this Holiday dog treat recipe from The Scrumptious Pumpkin. A special Christmas Cookie made for Calvin, the cute beagle.
easy rider says
I love the gingerbreak cookies… my mom will try it… and if we fail, we have a lot of material for a funny post :o)
Reilly & Denny says
those all look mighty tasty 🙂
Sand Spring Chesapeakes says
Easy and yummy two of the best things.
Sharon Gilbert says
Thank You for sharing the recipes. The cookies look so YUMMY!
Frankie and Ernie says
You always have the BESTEST recipes… we just WISH our mom would make MORE of them fur US>
M. K. Clinton says
Thanks for more great recipes!
The OP Pack says
We sure hope we can get Mom baking some treats for us too. Thanks for sharing!
Woos – Ciara and Lightning
Sarah @lifeafterbark says
These look delicious! Our gang would love them. Thanks for the recipes!