Nowadays, it’s not odd to have a pawty celebration for your dog. Every pet parent always finds a reason to have a pawty. Throwing a pawty doesn’t have to be so costly or extravagant. A great best pawty for your dog should be filled with fun and what he/she enjoys the most.
This post is sponsored by Stella & Chewy’s through the Team BarkWorld Influencer Program, but opinions are my own. Stella & Chewy’s is not responsible for the content of this article.
1. FOOD – It is very important to have tasty delish food. Well, in Sugar’s Pawty Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers was served. Sugar’s dog pals had two choices, Chewy’s Chicken Meal Mixers or Stella’s Super Beef Meal Mixers. Most of them selected Chewy’s Chicken Meal Mixers.
On a previous post, I shared all about Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers. To recap, Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers make raw feeding easier. With freeze-dried Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers, it is convenient for any pet parent to add and mix raw food nutrition into their dog’s meal.
Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers is easy to serve: 1) scoop, 2) mix, and 3) serve.
9 out of 10 dogs prefer their kibble with Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixer.
Since Fromm was Kriser’s food for the month, some guests of Sugar’s pawty was served with Fromm Duck and Sweet Potato kibble along with Chewy’s Chicken Meal Mixers. Some guests that are new to Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers preferred Chewy’s Chicken Meal Mixers by itself. According to them, it’s a great way to evaluate. Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers also has an irresistible taste that dogs love. Sugar’s Golden Pals Murphy and Abby were the winners devouring and cleaning their bowls of Chewy’s Chicken Meal Mixers. Lola and Fritz did the sniff, lick and taste before eating it. Luke begged for more, in order to be completely satisfied.
Take Note: Since Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers are “raw”, each dog was fed in a stainless steel bowl.
2. PLACE – A neighborhood pet store is always a good place to meet other pet lovers. We’ve known Kriser’s from our old neighborhood in Chicago and so glad they’ve expanded their brand in SoCal. Since Kriser’s is one of the few selective pet stores that carry Stella & Chewy’s, I thought it would be a great place to have the pawty. Also Sugar’s has done promos with Kriser’s in Irvine, and happily accommodated Sugar’s Stella & Chewy’s Pawty.
The set-up for the pawty was simple. Kriser’s provided the table and table cloth. I displayed Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers on the table (which consisted of the four protein options: 1) Stella’s Super Beef, 2) Chewy’s Chicken, 3) Tantalizing Turkey, and 4) Savory Salmon & Cod). Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers red packaging totally drew attention and easily described what was in the product.
Stella & Chewy’s
Only The Good Stuff
Also, having the pawty at Kriser’s was a pawsome way to build-up their Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers customers. Sugar’s two golden friends, Murphy & Abby were newbies to both Kriser’s and Stella & Chewy’s products. Fritz, Einstein and Duke were regulars at Kriser’s but have not tried Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers. On the other hand, Charlie is a Stella & Chewy’s consumer. Here is a comment shared by Charlie’s mom, “Charlie is a picky eater. Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers is the only food he eats and glad to have found it at Kriser’s.”
If you plan to have a pawty in a pet store, make sure to follow the store’s policy, check your wi-fi connection (sharing your fun pawty on social media might be an issue), and have extra help (managing the pawty and multiple dogs can be handful for one person). Lots of Golden Thanks to Kriser’s Natural Pet, Irvine.
3. Friends – A pawty equates to socializing. Sugar was delighted to meet her social media Golden pals and happy to meet new neighborhood doggies. Golden Thanks to Murphy, Abby, Einstein, Fritz, Charlie, Lola, Luke and George.
4. Goodie Bag – Goody bags are always a part of any fun pawty. Each dog took home their stainless steel bowl plus a bag of Stella & Chewy’s Meal Mixers ( protein flavor of their choice). Also, a goody bag is not complete without a bag of dog treats. Since Fromm was Kriser’s featured brand for the month, every dog attendee received a bag of Fromm dog treats. For holiday treats, a pouch of Weruva pureed pumpkin was included in the goody bag. Lastly, each pet parent received a Kriser’s gift card.
5. FUN – One reason to pawty is to have fun! Sugar definitely had Lots of Golden FUN! Plus Sugar had several meals – for every dog that ate, she also ate. Lots of Golden Thanks to Stella & Chewy Meal Mixers.