Did you wait until the last minute to buy your dogs gifts? PetSmart has great holiday deals. Many items are discounted, and you can save up to 50%.
Sharing some of the Holiday items that Sugar received from PetSmart. Most of these items are still available in-store or on-line, and sold at a discounted price.
1) Martha Stewart Pets “Naughty and Nice” Fleece Pullover – Martha Stewart surely makes a dog fashionable. This fleece has been useful on cool nights. It’s very comfy!
2) Disney Frozen Dog Toys – Must have dog toys that are based on the popular movie Frozen. It is available in two Frozen characters, Olaf, and Sven. The toy squeaks when squeezed. Sugar can’t hear it, but she loves carrying Olaf which also has become her sleeping buddy.
3) Top Paw Pet Holiday “My Ugly X-Mas Sweater” Dog Sweater – Every dog needs an ugly sweater. Sugar received lots of compliments wearing this ugly dog sweater.
4) Martha Stewart Pets Barn Coat – It’s quilted design is super light and trendy too. Pawfect to wear during misty days.
5) BLUE™ Santa Snacks Dog Treat – A pawfect Holiday dog treat made of oatmeal and cinnamon. Sugar loves it, Golden Delish!
Be sure to head over to PetSmart for your last-minute holiday shopping.
Lots of Golden Thanks PetSmart for making Sugar’s Holiday Merrier!
easy rider says
I so agree efurry dog should get such a sweater… they are a part of christmas and they keep us warm :o)
Bell Fur Zoo says
Great ideas. Mama still has to buy some stuff for our Gram and Auntie Amy’s puppies and kitties 🙂
Ginger, Matt & Matilda
Reilly & Denny says
Luckily coats is something we have never needed to wear 🙂
Jessica @ YouDidWhatWithYourWeiner says
I love the picture of Sugar with her frozen toy. I finished the shopping for the dogs way before my hubby or my human friends 🙂
Sure looks like you guys scored some great deals!