Breakfast is hands-down my favorite meal of the day and I love pancakes. To celebrate the good news, I made pancakes that I can share with Sugar. She loves bananas so much that I made Banana Coconut Dog Pancakes.
1 medium ripe Banana
1 tablespoon of Coconut Flour
1 teaspoon Honey (optional)
Makes about 4 Bone Dog Pancakes (depending on the thickness)
1. In a bowl, break up the banana into chunks. Using a fork, thoroughly mash the banana until almost smooth.
2. Whisk the egg then pour over the banana. Stir until the egg is completely combined.
3 Add the coconut flour and honey. Stir until semi-smooth batter.
4. Heat coconut oil over medium heat and place the batter inside a bone shaped cookie cutter.
5. Cook each side 1-2 minutes (depending on the thickness)
Plain yogurt and berries (blueberries and strawberries)
1. Don’t over-mash the banana. You can leave some small banana chunks.
2. Use a stainless steel cookie cutter and grease inside (use coconut oil)
Delish Banana Coconut Pancakes that you can share with your dog!