TREAT your Dog this Valentine’s Day!
Make your dog one of these easy DIY dog treats!
14 DIY Dog Treats for Valentine’s Day
1. Cran-Pumpkin Peanut Butter Oatmeal – Pumpkin is always a great dog treat ingredient.
2. Frosty Beets – Lately, Sugar is “itching” and blog pal Oz the Terrier suggested to try beets. Sugar Loves it! I made Frosty Beets using beet juice and plain yogurt.
Read more about Beets and Benefits for Dogs in Oz the Terrier blog.
3. Pink Heart Dog Treats – These treats are made with beets.
4. Valentine Dog Treats – Clever way to use beet juice.
6. Heart Pumpkins – Oh! the parsley on these treats will make your dog’s breath smelling good.
7. Crusted Banana Cranberry Heart Frosty – The mixture of cranberry, banana and yogurt is light and tasty.
8. Peanut Butter Bacon Dog Treats – Pawsome combo-ingredients!
9. Grain-free Dog Treats – Treats made with tapioca and coconut flour
10. Juice Pulp Dog Treats – Pawsome way to use fruits and vegetable juice pulp.
11. Beefy Heart Dog Treats – Simple recipe but I suggest to eliminate the garlic clove.
12. Sweet Pooch Pancakes – Recipe from my favorite celebrity “cook” Rachel Ray.
13. Love Patties – Made with Honest Kitchen Dog Love Food and recipe created by Lucy Postins, founder of The Honest Kitchen.
14. Heart-Shaped Linzer Dog Biscuits – These dog biscuits are made with applesauce and banana