Owning a pet comes with responsibilities. Are you a responsible pet owner?
February is Responsible Pet Owner Month, a good time to assess how responsible a pet parent you are.
This post is sponsored by Sleepypod®. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about Sleepypod products, but Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers.
6 Ways to Be A Responsible Pet Parent
1. Vet Visit -Provide your pet the proper veterinary care. Did you know? “Missing even one year of yearly appointment could be like you not visiting your doctor for over 5 years.” by Dr. Ashley Gallagher
2. The best thing your can do for your pet’s heath is provide the Proper Nutrition every day. Do your own pet food research. Feed your pet food that fits his/her lifestyle, age and breed.
3. A happy, healthy pet lives longer. Make Grooming part of your pet care daily routine. Keep your pet from potential dangers of periodontal disease, care for your pet’s dental care.
4. Pet obesity is on a rise, always incorporate Play and Exercise in your pet’s daily activities.
5. For your pet’s Safety, microchip your pet. It can be invaluable in recovering your pet should he/she become lost.
If you travel with your pet, keep your pet safe in the car by using a crate, carrier, or by attaching a harness. Sleepypod offers an award-winning carriers and safety harness for cats and dogs. Sugar always travel safely with Sleepypod’s Clickit Sport, earned a five-star vehicle crash test rating from the Center for Pet Safety (CPS). What’s great about Sleepypod’s Clickit Sport? The first dog harness to use a 3-points of attachment, which helps keep a dog safely in the car seat during a collision or sudden stop. Also, the padded vest hugs a dog to absorb and reduce damaging forces. Ensure your dog’s safety, Buckle Up! Visit Sleepypod for more information about cat and dogs pet travel carriers and dog harness.
Safety Reminder – Don’t let your dog sit in the front seat. When the airbag deploys during an accident, your dog can be injured. Always restrain your dog in the backseat, middle is the safest spot.
6. LOVE – Owning a pet is a lifetime commitment. Provide your pet with loving attention for his/her entire life.
Make your pet be part of your everyday life.
Be A Responsible Pet Parent!