It’s Spring and time for Strawberries.
Five Fun Facts About Strawberry
1) Strawberry is a member of the rose family.
2) Strawberry is the only fruit with seeds on the outside.
3) There are about 200 seeds in a strawberry.
4) Strawberries are the first fruit to ripen in the spring.
5) WOW! California produces about one billion pounds each year.
Can Dogs Eat Strawberries?
Strawberries are safe fruits that dogs can eat in moderation. Did you know? Strawberries contain an enzyme that can help whiten your dog’s teeth. A strawberry is a juicy fruit full of vitamin C and antioxidants; plus a great way to add fiber to your dog’s diet. There are many ways for your dog to enjoy strawberries. Here are 10 Strawberry Dog Treat Recipes