It’s been a year and a half since I added canned dog food to Sugar’s diet. I serve it as a topper which helps moisten Sugar’s dry kibble. Sugar loves it especially when I rotate different brands and flavors. I recently shared on a post, Tasty Dog Treats and Dog Food at 2016 Global Pet Expo, that Bravo Pet Foods now makes new canned dog food (and cats too). Sugar is so excited and can’t wait to taste it!
Bravo Pet Foods provided Sugar Canine Cafe to try, and Golden Woofs is helping spread the word about Bravo’s new line of canned dog food. Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant and useful to our readers.
Bravo Pet Foods Canine Cafe Canned Dog Food
“By expanding our variety, we’re helping more pet parents serve their pet the very best. Doing that without sacrificing quality is what Bravo is all about.”
Bette Schubert, Bravo Pet Foods co-founder and SVP of sales
8 Reasons Your Dog Deserves Bravo Canine Cafe Canned Dog Food
1. Canine Cafe in Two Styles: MEAT Fricassee and 95% MEAT Dinners and Six Flavors: Fricassee: Beef, Chicken, and Turkey; 95% Dinners: Chicken & Liver, Beef, Turkey & Liver, and Rabbit, Pork & Liver. Delicious flavors to satisfy your dog’s taste bud. Sugar tried Canine Cafe 95% Beef, Turkey & Liver Dinner. She absolutely loved it.
2. Canine Cafe canned dog food main, and #1 Ingredient is Meat or Poultry. Made with Bravo’s delectable cuts of real meat (same meat used in their raw food).
Naturally Fresh and Meaty Taste is what your DOG will notice!
3. Grain and Gluten Free – A diet that is the best choice for dogs that have allergies like Sugar.
4. Canine Cafe includes Superfood Ingredients like cranberries, garden greens, and turmeric. Sugar can’t wait to taste Bravo Canine Cafe MEAT Fricassee wherein the vegetable ingredients are visible.
5. Good Fat Ingredients – Omega Fatty-Acid like salmon oil and green lipped mussels. Both ingredients are helpful as an anti-inflammatory supplement especially for older dogs like Sugar.
6. No Artificial Flavors and most importantly No Questionable Ingredients such as guar, carrageenan and cassia gums. As a pet parent, I am so happy and proud of Bravo for the elimination of these preservatives. I shared on a previous post how finding canned dog food without carrageenan is not easy. Many pet foods manufacturer use guar, carrageenan and cassia gums ingredients as a thickener. I always wonder if these thickeners are necessary because based on science research it can be dangerous to pets. BRAVO! Bravo Pet Foods, make good to happen.
7. Each Canine Cafe recipe is 100% Nutritionally Complete and balanced to nourish dogs of All Life Stages.
8. Makes it easy for pet parents to serve with Bravo’s “easy open lid.”” Less time for your dog to wait for his/her delicious healthy meal.
Serve your dog pawlicious meals! If you feed your dog canned food, Sugar recommends Bravo Canine Cafe. Check Bravo’s “find us” page to locate the nearest retailer store in your area or an online store.
The folks at Bravo Pet Foods is providing one of our readers Canine Cafe: Fricassee and 95% Dinners. Follow the giveaway tool to join.