Sugar is always a good dog and deserves to have dog treats from Chewy.com. This month, Chewy.com delivered Sojos Good Dog Blueberry Cobbler dog treats.
Sugar is a Chewy Influencer, and Golden Woofs received no compensation for this post. Sugar is helping spread the word about Chewy.com products and services. Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers.
Sojos Good Dog Blueberry Cobbler Flavor Dog Treats
1. Wholesome and Hand Baked – made with 100% natural simple ingredients: Oat flour, rolled oats, blueberries, canola oil, vanilla, eggs, and honey
2. Great for Dogs with Allergies – these treats are wheat and corn-free
3. NO artificial preservatives or artificial flavors
4. Bite Size Treats – these are ‘tiny” treats; pawfect to use for training and best suited for small dogs.
Sojos Good Dog treats are too small for Sugar. She can definitely smell the blueberry and woofs for more.
5. Made in the USA – dog treats are made daily in Sojos manufacturing plan in Minnesota.
Sojos Good Dog is available in 8oz box and 3 other flavors: Apple Dumpling, Peanut Butter & Jelly and Chicken Pot Pie
You can purchase Sojos Good Dog Blueberry Cobbler Flavor Dog Treats at Chewy.com
Chewy.com is committed to their mission: To Deliver Lots of Happiness to Pet Parents and their Pets. As a Chewy.com consumer, I am so pleased with the service they have provided. Happy Pet Parent = Happy Pet, Woofs! Read our previous post: 7 Things You Need To Know About Chewy.com
Chewy is always interested in welcoming talented bloggers to their Blogger Outreach Network. If you are interested to be a Chewy Influencer, email svillegas(@)chewy.com for more information.
* On the right sidebar, you’ll find the Chewy.com badge –
where you can easily access all monthly blog hop post. *
Blog Hop is open until April 30th, 11:59 pm. For more information about the blog hop, read our Monthly Chewy.com blog hop post.