I want my dog to live a long, happy and healthy life. To maintain her optimal health, I’m a pet parent that believes in complimenting her daily diet with dietary supplements.
This post is sponsored by NOW® Pets and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer NetworkTM. I am being compensated to help create awareness about NOW Pet Supplements, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. NOW® is not responsible for the content of this article.
Are Dietary Supplements Necessary for Pets?
I learned as a pet parent that every pet has a unique health requirement; based on their breed, life stage, health needs, activity level, and living environment. One of the main reasons, adding dietary supplements play a crucial role for long-term health. SUGAR is in her Golden years and aging pets, like her, receive the largest benefits from dietary supplements.
Dietary Supplements Help Keep Your Dog Healthy
The pet supplements market has grown for the past years. So many to choose from and tough to pick what would benefit your pet the most. I’ve used several brands for SUGAR, and as her needs change, I continue to search for new brands. Recently, I’ve been introduced to NOW® Pets supplements; formulated to support optimal animal health and wellness.
5 Things About NOW® Pets Supplements
1. NOW® Pets is a new line of quality dog and cat supplements from NOW® Foods. Now Foods is one of the oldest and most respected natural products manufacturer.
2. NOW® Pets supplements were developed under the guidance of Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA, a renowned Midwestern veterinarian and pioneering expert in holistic animal care.
3. NOW® Pets understand that pets are family and deserve the very best. NOW® Pets assures pet parents that their products are formulated with superior natural ingredients.
4. NOW® Pets rigorously test their supplements to ensure quality.
5. NOW® Pets has been certified by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC), setting standards for quality products pet parents can trust.
NOW® Pets offers eight quality supplements for 1) Weight Management, 2) Joint Support, 3) Immune Support, 4) Omega-3 Support, 5) Pet Relaxant, 6) Urinary Support, 7) L-Lysine Pure Powder, and 8) G.I. Support. These supplements specifically tailored to address today’s most common pet health concerns.
With SUGAR’s UTI issues, I’m always on a search for Urinary Support supplements. NOW® Pets Urinary Support is formulated to help maintain normal urinary pH. The supplement is a chewable, gluten free, chicken flavored tablet. Corn Silk and Marshmallow Root are two active ingredients that intrigued me to try NOW® Pets Urinary Support for SUGAR. I recently learned that these natural ingredients are commonly used to soothe the urinary system.
To learn more about NOW® Pets supplements visit nowpetsupplements.com. Use the Store-Finder location to find the nearest store the sell NOW® Pets. Be informed about NOW® Pets on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
We invite you to enter Now Pets Sweepstakes helping Best Friends Animal Society. Here’re two ways you can join: #NOWpetsSweeps: April 18 ‐ May 31, 2016
1. Snap a pic of your pet (dog or cat only), and enter via the Sweepstakes tab at https://facebook.com/NOWFoodsOfficial
2. Snap a pic of your pet and post to Instagram using the hashtag #NOWpetsSweeps
For every entry, NOW will donate $1 to Best Friends Animal Society, up to $5,000. Four entrants will win more than $350 in NOW® Products.
Do you give your pet dietary supplements?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of NOW® Pets Supplements. The opinions and text are all mine.