For the past weeks, I’ve been going on long dog walks with Sugar wearing my Jambu Footwear Spin Too Flats. A first glance at the style, I would not consider wearing it as a dog walking shoes. Since the Spin Too Flats is one of Jambu Footwear’s Barefoot Designs, the shoes allowed me to walk more naturally.
Jambu Footwear provided me Spin Too Flats shoes to help promote Jambu Footwear. Golden Woofs only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers.
8 Reasons Jambu Footwear is Good Enough For Dog Walking Shoes
1. Style – When buying shoes, I admit that style is my number one priority. It has to look good! The Spin Too Flats are made of mesh and synthetic leather.
It is an easy slip-on style with a heel pull up loop. Love the bungee detail across the toes and color combo; Charcoal/Cameo and Black/White.
2. Comfort – The Spin Too Flats Barefoot construction allows for a natural walking motion. The shoes provided my foot just the right amount of protection. It’s ultra-comfy and no squishy toes. The longest walked I did with Sugar was about 5 miles and it felt good walking on it.
3. Flexible – The fantastic flexibility provided an athletic flair. I learned that the anatomical construction of the shoes helped in strengthening my walking stride.
4. Lightweight – Definitely, lightweight shoes makes a difference to have happy feet. Spin Too Flats is only 5 ounces, and it felt like I was not wearing shoes.
5. Breathable – The shoe is made of mesh and vegan nubuck that allows my feet to breathe. I did not have any sweaty feet (even on warm days).
6. Traction – The partially recycled rubber sole provided traction on varied surfaces.
“Jambu Footwear turning comfort into joy, everyday experiences into adventures.”
7. Removable Insoles – Spin Too Flats has an EVA antibacterial, removable insoles that help prevent unwanted odors.
8. Water Ready – I’ve used Spin Too Flats when it was raining. The material helped resist the penetration of water and is quick drying.
The Spin Too Flats cost $79, and the price is worth it. You can shop at Jambu.com or select a retailer on-line or a store near you at Jambu Find Your Store page. Also, check out JambuFootwear women’s trail and water ready shoes, ideal for Summer activities in and around water.
Get Your Jambu Footwear for your Dog Walking!
Use code”sugarlovesjambu” for 10% off.
— GoldenWoofs (@SugarTheGoldenR) April 12, 2016
Next month, I’m featuring Jambu Footwear Oklahoma exclusively for Nordstrom stores.