As a golden retriever, pampering SUGAR involves water and getting wet. She loves going to the beach; playing fetch, swimming and of course rolling in the sand. Beach day means lots of Golden Fun and at the same time a Golden Mess.
A wet dog plus sand equates to a dirty dog; happy wet dog + fun in the sand = pampering dirty dog.
Benefits of a Do-It-Yourself Dog Bath
1. If your dog, like SUGAR, enjoys getting wet, a do-it-yourself bath is the best way to pamper your dog.
2. Bathing your dog helps strengthen your human-animal bonding relationship.
3. A great way for you to do a body health check; look for unusual lumps, scratches or anything out of the ordinary.
5 Bath Tips on Pampering Dirty Dog
1. Choose the right DOG SHAMPOO. Select a non-harsh dog shampoo that contains natural oils. My number one pet peeve with dog shampoos is having an overwhelming scent. Keep in mind a dog shampoo scent does not measure how good, safe and effective it can be to your dog’s fur and skin.
2. The WATER TEMPERATURE is critical to your dog’s bath time enjoyment. Make sure the water is warm and never bathe your dog in cold water.
3. Select the right water NOZZLE. It is best to use a detachable nozzle with multiple settings and where you can adjust the stream and pressure.
4. “SUGAR, Woofs for a Doggy MASSAGE!” Give your dog a good all-over deep massage.
5. Thoroughly RINSE all of the shampoo residue from your dog’s coat. Be patient especially if your dog’s fur is thick. Leaving dog shampoo residue on your dog’s coat can lead to skin irritation.
Pamper Your Clogged Drain
During the process of ‘dog bath rinse’, a typical ‘furry fur’ drain clog can occur. No need to call a plumber. When it comes to fixing household clogs, don’t be afraid to do-it-yourself. You can give your clogged drain some TLC using Liquid-Plumr Full Clog Destroyer – very effective on full clogs and slow flow drains. With regular monthly use, your drains and pipes will flow freely.
Liquid-Plumr has been keeping pipes clear and clean for more than 35 years. Liquid-Plumr products are safe for all septic systems and pipe types, including PVC, plastic, copper, and old pipes. Clogs don’t stand a chance against Liquid-Plumr. So whether you’ve got to force a hair clog through a 50-year- old set of iron pipes or just get your drain draining faster, Liquid-Plumr will always be the right choice.
Reminder: Use Liquid-Plumr as directed and be sure that pets are completely out of the tub and away from the product at all times.
We invite you to WATCH Denver the Guilty Dog and Liquid-Plumr video. For every view and share, Liquid-Plumr will donate $1 to the Grey Muzzle Organization up to $10,000 each, to help find homes for shelter pets. To watch, comment and share the video via you tube, use this link: Denver the Guilty Dog video and Liquid-Plumr. We hope you support this pawsome partnership. It’s a simple and great way to help shelter pets.
Pampering dirty dog after a messy situation can be rewarding with Liquid-Plumr! Let us know if you’ve experienced a clogged drain and have used Liquid-Plumr products.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Liquid-Plumr. The opinions and text are all mine.