Golden Excited to be a Finalist Best Pet Microblog for 2016 BlogPaws Nose-to-Nose.
Lots of Golden Thanks to those who nominated us.
Our nomination is for our Instagram: GoldenWoofs: account.
Instagram is a mobile app focused on photo sharing. Instagram has quickly become one of the most popular social media platforms. I love Instagram because it focuses on visual content. It is an easy and effective way to connect with others.
For upcoming BlogPaws, here are 7 Tips on How to Use Instagram at a Conference.
7 Tips on How to Use Instagram at a Conference
1. Before the conference, spend some time to FOLLOW all the sponsors/brands, speakers, and other blog pals accounts.
2. Know the HASHTAGS! The official conference hashtag is #BlogPaws. The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse hashtag is #SHWHP.
3. Snap a LIKABLE Photo. Keep in mind quality versus quantity. If you want to share multiple photos, I suggest a collage photo. Use Instaframe app to create the collage.
4. EDIT your photo. There are lots of photo-editing apps but my favorite is Snapseed.
5. Use Instagram FILTER. There’s a purpose why Instagram offers filters – it’s for FUN and for engagement. Did you know? Filtered Instagram photos are 21% more likely to be viewed and 45% more likely to be commented than unfiltered ones.
6. Be mindful of your TIME posting. Post on your account’s ideal time (each account is different based on the time zone).
7. REPLY to comments. Try to turn a comment into a mini-chat conversation. With every comment you receive, reply to it.
8. Give Instagram VIDEO a try. Instagram videos are the latest way to create engagement with your followers.
Happy BlogPaws Instagramming!
easy rider says
congrats Suhgar! we will try to enter instagram, sadly the mama is not really that techie girl and often she has problems to use social medias the best way :o)
Carma Allen says
I did not know that the filtered photos were more likely to get comments than non filtered. Thank you for that awesome tip! I will see you soon SUGAR and Ma
Awesome tips! Instagram is so much fun and I’m sure it will be even more fun for you guys at the conference. Enjoy!
M. K. Clinton says
We will be cheering for you at the Nose-to-Nose awards! Can’t wait to take some Instagram pics with you.
Lone Star Cats says
Dachshund Nola says
Great tips, Sugar!
Groovy Goldendoodles says
Congratulations Sugar! See you next week
I just checked out your account and I just love it! The pictures are adorable!
Have a lot of fun!!
Jan K says
Congratulations on your nomination! We wish we were going to be there to see you hopefully WIN!
Cathy Armato says
Congratulations on being a Finalist!! I can’t wait to see Sugar strut her Golden stuff the red carpet! These are great tips, I really need to step it up on IG, this is very helpful. I look forward to posing w/ you at the conference & posting it on IG.
Love & biscuits,
Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them