Golden Excited to be a Finalist Best Pet Microblog for 2016 BlogPaws Nose-to-Nose.
Lots of Golden Thanks to those who nominated us.
Our nomination is for our Instagram: GoldenWoofs: account.
Instagram is a mobile app focused on photo sharing. Instagram has quickly become one of the most popular social media platforms. I love Instagram because it focuses on visual content. It is an easy and effective way to connect with others.
For upcoming BlogPaws, here are 7 Tips on How to Use Instagram at a Conference.
7 Tips on How to Use Instagram at a Conference
1. Before the conference, spend some time to FOLLOW all the sponsors/brands, speakers, and other blog pals accounts.
2. Know the HASHTAGS! The official conference hashtag is #BlogPaws. The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse hashtag is #SHWHP.
3. Snap a LIKABLE Photo. Keep in mind quality versus quantity. If you want to share multiple photos, I suggest a collage photo. Use Instaframe app to create the collage.
4. EDIT your photo. There are lots of photo-editing apps but my favorite is Snapseed.
5. Use Instagram FILTER. There’s a purpose why Instagram offers filters – it’s for FUN and for engagement. Did you know? Filtered Instagram photos are 21% more likely to be viewed and 45% more likely to be commented than unfiltered ones.
6. Be mindful of your TIME posting. Post on your account’s ideal time (each account is different based on the time zone).
7. REPLY to comments. Try to turn a comment into a mini-chat conversation. With every comment you receive, reply to it.
8. Give Instagram VIDEO a try. Instagram videos are the latest way to create engagement with your followers.
Happy BlogPaws Instagramming!