The unique design of an elevated dog bed is ideal for all types of dogs and offers many benefits. One of SUGAR’s beds is an elevated dog bed, also known as a raised dog bed. It’s a type of bed that SUGAR uses for the backyard or patio. When Kuranda provided SUGAR a dog bed with a deluxe fleece pad, she loved it and works well as another indoor bed.
Kuranda provided SUGAR a standard dog bed with fleece pad in exchange for a review. Golden Woofs only shares information that we feel would benefit our audience. This post contains an affiliate link, which means that if you click on the product link I may earn a small commission.
Kuranda Elevated Dog Bed
A Kuranda dog bed is made of high-quality, thick-grade and chew proof PVC (for dogs up to 125lbs) or aluminum frame (for dogs up to 250lbs). Kuranda offers two types of fabrics, vinyl or nylon. Sugar received an unassembled Kuranda standard dog bed with nylon fabric. An instruction sheet was provided to build the bed. It was tough but worth it.
8 Benefits of an Elevated Dog Bed
1. Provides air circulation under and around the bed. It keeps your dog cool.
2. The elevated style helps protect your dog from any debris or pests on the floor. Works well with dogs that have allergies.
3. It evenly distributes dog’s weight and provides a relaxing sleep.
SUGAR loves to sleep on her back and paws up which a sign of ultimate relaxation and comfort.
4. Many say it keeps your dog away from sleeping on the furniture.
Having an indoor elevated dog bed helped out for SUGAR to stay off the couch.
5. It’s sturdy, the rubber foot pads eliminate from sliding.
6. Very easy to clean.
7. It’s portable, can be moved from room to room and ideal to use for outdoors.
8. Great for aging pets to get in and out, plus it helps ease joints and muscles.
Visit Kuranda.com to learn more about their dog beds and cats products too. Kuranda supports animal shelters and rescue organizations, and you can help too by Give the Gift of Comfort to a Shelter Pet. Kuranda dog bed is also available at Amazon.com
Is a Kuranda elevated dog bed right for your dog?