December is the most wonderful time of the year. It’s a fun month to spend lots of holiday fun with your dog. Here are five ways to make your dog’s holiday a little more fun and truly pawsome
Truly Pawsome provided SUGAR a dog box to promote Holiday Gifts for Dogs. Golden Woofs only shares information that we feel would benefit our audience. Truly Pawsome is not responsible for the contents of this post.
5 Ways to Make your Dog’s Holiday Truly Pawsome
1. Extra LOVE – Give your dog an extra love of attention. 2016 is winding down, plan to take some time off and spend extra hours doing fun loving things with your dog. SUGAR loves to play. Her new Beco Pets rope toy is a pawfect toy for a fun fetch play.
2. SPA Day – Grooming your dog is the one of the best way to build a better relationship and bond. SUGAR truly enjoys her pawsome baths. It’s relaxing and refreshing. Happy Tails‘s Bubbles ‘n Beads Shampoo & Conditioner Micro-beads deliver vitamins and conditioners directly to the skin and makes your dog’s fur noticeably softer to the touch.
3. Adventure – An outdoor adventure is pawfect for the Holiday. The weather here in SoCal is getting cooler and pawfect for a long hike. It is important to keep SUGAR hydrated. The Messy Mutts silicon collapsible bowl is pawfect to take on our holiday hiking adventure. I’m a responsible pet parent and always carry poop bags. The Beco Pocket poop bag holder can be attached to SUGAR’s leash. I will never forget poop bags.
4. Celebrate – FUN month to dress up your dog and meet Santa. This year, SUGAR is dressing up as Santa Dog, and she’s so happy meeting the Big Santa. Celebrating the holiday can be tiring, so I make SUGAR gets lots of rest. The Honest Pet Products‘ ECO OWL BUDDY is pawfect to be SUGAR’s sleeping buddy.
5. Truly Pawsome Box – Your Truly Pawsome DOG deserves a dog box. All the dog boxes are customized and handpicked according to your dog’s size, age and need. This holiday, customize a Truly Pawsome box for your dog!
Does your dog deserve a Truly Pawsome box?
Follow the giveaway tool for a chance to win.
Giveaway prize fulfilled by Truly Pawsome. Lots of Golden Thanks!
How do you make your dog’s holiday pawsome?
easy rider says
I love the owl… it has something special :o) you are agood helper of st. nick, Sugar… have a very good st nick’s day…
Reilly-Denny Cowspotdogs says
spending time with the boys is my number 1 Christmas priority 🙂
My dogs will get some holiday goodies and lots of time spent with them.
We spend extra time with our dog during the holiday break.
M. K. Clinton says
We have the BeCo rope toy along with others and love all of their products.
Sugar sounds like all that is purrfect. My holiday will be purrty nice too cause I love the wrapping paper
and the good smells well my human sis and bil come smelling of their cats Mia and Frisco..but at least they don’t bring them up here. That would make for a bad Diva Meowday
Hugs madi your bfff
Idaho PugRanch says
There is a pug on that Box! It must be made for us BOL!
Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel
Idaho PugRanch says
We like to be on the giving end at Christmas – it fills us with the Christmas spirit!
Mr Bailey, hazel & Mabel
Frankie and Ernie says
WE know what would work fur US… get RID of all the SNOW FREAKS.
They love presents of toys and treats, but one on one time makes holidays truly special for them.
Anderson Puppy Palace says
We enjoy extra cuddles and new blankets to match the season!!
Every day is a HOWLday when it comes to my pooches.
Daniel Scott says
We make it pawsome because we include them in our family celebrations. They get special treats and food along with gifts.
Sandy Weinstein says
usually i buy them lots of new treats, which i have bought a few, and i buy some toys, etc. however, this yr, money is scarce b/c of Evie’s cancer, chemo and surgery. my middle child also had to have a cyst removed recently, so that was several hundred as well, then the dental bills, for graphs and fillings. so nothing for mom, and very little for the girls. Evie comes first.
We go to my brother’s house and all of our dogs play and dig in his giant back yard. They are so happy there !
Bryn Nowell says
We shower our pups with special treats, belly rubs, and play during the holiday season (and, all year round).
Cheryl Chervitz says
Each of our dog has a special ornament for the tree and they get presents from Santa.
Wendy R. says
We remember our dogs in all of our celebrations and they get gifts too.
Deborah W. says
My dogs get extra attention from guests and play more. They also get special gifts like soft toys, new bedding and treats.
My dog gets presents & extra treats for a special holiday
Jamie Williams says
I give him his own stocking with treats and toys.
Theresa Spaid says
I like getting them a stocking full of toys and also some treats.
We get them new toys and treats.
Linda Szymoniak says
We have more furbabies than two-legged beings at our house, so we have plenty of them to get gifts for. My 3 dogs and 3 cats (all rescues) get plenty of presents for the holidays, but I also like to make them special foods and treats (cookies made with pumpkin or sweet potatoes, fresh chicken cooked up to add to their kibble, etc.). Mostly I spend extra time with them, since I’m normally home on Christmas. We used to go to my sister’s on Christmas, but she and her husband have a winter home in Florida, so they will be there this year. Depending on the weather, the dogs may get a walk, but they will at the least get some time chasing snowballs in the yard and just playing in the snow. The cats will get extra treats, too, including catnip (my 6-month-old kitten, Kotoha, may get her first experience with it this Christmas).
Kim V says
She gets her own Christmas where we open her gifts and shower her with lots of love and attn!
Jennifer A. says
I wrap toys and treats for Dexter to tear apart and “unwrap”
I get my dogs special treats and new toys for Christmas
allison hoffman says
treats squeaky toys and a hike in the snow!
they all get their own stockings and presents
well kings bd is xmas eve i usally get him princess pic with sanata but this year they wont get it taken and then all so i put up stocking put chewy in them
Gavan, my 7 year old Golden Retriever, gets treats and toys for the holiday’s.He’s very spoiled. Although, he’s spoiled all year round.
Shelley Joy P says
I take the dogs to holiday doggy events which they really enjoy. I also make sure they get plenty of play and love plus some special gifts to make their holiday truly pawsome.
Cassie Brantley says
I love the collapsible bowls! My dog gets a bag of treats, a toy, and a merrick holiday meal for Christmas.
Lisa F. says
Being home more with the doggies around the holidays makes them very happy! 🙂
Our holidays are truly pawesome because we go to Grandma and Grandpa’s house and everybody gets a new toy and lots of snacks!