There are many ways to help shelter pets this holiday. Just by simply walking and shopping online you can help needy animals. Here are nine ways you can help shelter pets this holiday.
9 Ways to Help Shelter Pets This Holiday
1. ResQwalk – We’ve been using ResQwalk for two years. It is a free mobile app that allows you to select a rescue organization to help every time you go for a walk with your dog. We invite you to download ResQwalk.com If you follow us on Twitter, we always share our walk for the day.
2. Amazon Smile -Do you shop on Amazon? If you do, you can use your existing account at smile.amazon.com to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop at no cost.
3. iGive.com – There are 1700+ shops at iGive.com. There are no special codes to shop. You simply choose your charity, shop and your charity gets money for free.
4. Good Shop is the world’s first-ever ‘shopfunding’ site. You’ll find the best store coupons, coupon codes, discounts, deals and promo codes. Some of the favorite stores at GoodShop are Petco, PetSmart, and Target. You can support a cause like ASPCA or create a cause. Every time you shop a percentage of what you spend will be donated to the cause.
5. The Animal Rescue Site – There are lots of fun pet related goods at The Animal Rescue Site. You have to check it out. Your purchase helps fund food and care for animals in need. Also, each ‘click’ on the purple button at The Animal Rescue Site provides food and care for a shelter animal. Click today and every day!
6. Benefit Wines – Do you love wine? Benefit Wines is a unique online wine shop that partners with several non-profit organizations to raise funds. Every charity partner has their own unique custom wine label. We enjoyed the wine we bought in support of a Golden Retriever rescue.
7. Charity Wicks is a sister company of Benefit Wine. It is an online candle shop that partners with several charities to raise funds. Charity Wicks creates a unique label for each charity partner. A portion of the sale helps the charity. I always order holiday candle and support Golden Retriever rescue.
8. Rescued Wine Candles – All of Rescued Wine bottle candles are made from repurposed wine bottles. The natural soy wax is hand poured and infused with their signature fragrances. Rescued Wine team love animals and giving back, a portion of their sales are donated to support animal rescue groups.
9. BOB for Dogs – Skechers Bobs for Dogs is a partnership with Best Friends Animal Society to help save the lives of dogs and cats in shelters. When you purchase BOBS, you’re helping Skechers donate millions to save the lives of dogs and cats in America’s shelters. Bob for Dogs is both available online and in Skechers stores.